More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7

What follows next?

Finishing the drive

For the next little chunk of the ride, it felt as though you were riding on literal euphoria. In the span of a single minute, you'd changed all of women kind's opinions on dick pics; just by having written it in the rulebook. Thrilled by Robin's reaction, you'd decided to test girls' new found appreciation for pictures of the male appendage by sending the same dick pic to various girls you know from school.

First was Rebecca, the busty blonde cheerleader every guy lusted after. While you'd have never even considered making a move on her, especially more so after she stereotypically started dating Brad - the lead quarterback, the resulting endorphin rush caused by Robin's fascination with your dick pic clouded all judgement and soon the head cheerleader found herself with a new object of her fantasies. She'd said so herself in her reply: OMG WOW -heart-eyed emoji- That dick is awesome! Definitely bigger than Brad's. Guess I won't be telling him who I'll really be fantasizing about later tonight ;)

Christine was next; the bespectacled brunette who was at the top of your class. Her reply was less implicit, in typical Christine fashion. Still, being told that she'd happily be your study partner for the next upcoming physics quiz certainly implied a lot more when you read between the lines.

Your favorite however was Mei's - the shy Asian girl you'd always secretly had a crush on. The beauty of her reply came in its simplicity. At first, all you got was the blushing emoticon, and that had been fine. It would've been out of character for Mei to send anything else anyway. And yet, less than ten minutes later, you received another text that simply said: "Thank you". Could she have actually gotten off on your dick pic? Considering the way you worded your change....

"Update from Melissa!" Robin announced, breaking both the silence and your thoughts. "She's changed her mind about ending things with that Brian guy."

Your mother sighed from the passenger's seat. "Oh, good! I'm glad she's come to her senses and isn't ending what could be an amazing relationship over something so trivial."

"It didn't take much to convince her," Your sister replied, nodding along to what your mom was saying as she browsed through her messages. "Although, you should see the things she sent before she changed her mind. Honestly, I can't figure out why she was so hung up about it - I personally love dick pics."

Robin's casual mention of change of heart nearly makes you on your spit, forcing you to do a double take just to ensure you heard her correctly. However, it seems your sister didn't have anything more to say, and even your mom uncharacteristically stayed silent instead of adding anything further, seemingly perfectly content with Robin's admission.

The power this book possessed was incredible.

There was one last thing you wanted to test. So far, all the changes you'd listed had been universal in nature, and yet the book had an apparent feature that allowed you change the rules for either a particular organization or location. Noticing that the ride was reaching its end and that you'd be arriving to Uncle Joey's cottage soon, you decided to add another change - this time affecting only the lake the cottage resides on.

Lake Flabanabba and surrounding cottages

  • New Rule: Everyone must always be topless - no exception. Attempting to cover or hide any part of one's upper body will be seen as a direct violation to this rule. Acts like drying one's self with a towel or wearing necklaces/bracelets are permitted.

As the rule found itself in existence, you close the book and wait eagerly for it to come into play, the last few minutes of the ride seemingly dragging on forever in your anticipation. Eventually you catch sight of the large sign indicating Lake Flabanabba and look at it anxiously at it barrels by.

Only for.... nothing to immediately happen.

At least, until your father's booming voice resounds from the front of the vehicle, addressing you all. "Alright everyone, we've officially arrived at Lake Flabanabba. You know what that means."

Next to you, Robin groans. "Do I really have too? This new lake regulation's bullshit."

"Sweetie, we've already talked about this." This from your mother, who was already in the process of taking her top off. She didn't stop there, barely hesitating as she reached over to take her bra off too. Your father had also apparently wasted no time in taking his own shirt off. "I'm not happy with this either, but neither you nor I have the power to change what the world mandates. Top off Robin; you too Michael."

Now realizing you were still wearing your shirt and not wanting to cause a scene like Robin, you quickly take off the newly offending garment and try your best to act like being topless around your family wasn't as awkward as it actually was. You cast a look to your left, towards Robin, and catch her watching you from the corner of her eye, the girl still wearing her bikini top.

"Robin," Your mother warns, using the tone that every mother has, "aren't you going to take your top off?"

"But if I do," whines Robin, "he won't be able to keep his hands off me!"

Oh, now this was interesting. What happened to casual acceptance at being groped? "I thought you liked it when I touched you Robin!" You tease, your inside knowledge suddenly useful in determining that Robin was just being stubborn. "What about all those times you modeled new outfits for me in our room, hmm? Surely you didn't mind then!"

"That - That's not the point!" She quickly stammers, blushing furiously. "It's just that you..."

"Don't go blaming your brother for this!" Your mother chides, interrupting her. "You know it's not his fault you grew such enticing boobs. He has every right to touch them if he gets the urge to do so."

"But..."

She quiets upon noticing your father's piercing gaze reflected across the rear-view mirror.

"Do you want me to pull over?"

The resulting silence stretches for a few seconds as your father eyes your sister, their gaze locked. "Alright, fine!" She abruptly yells and clenches her eyes as she undoes the string holding her bikini together. The swimsuit unravels and falls into her lap, her incredible tits settling idly. Evidently embarrassed, she hesitates, tentatively bringing her hands up to cover herself up.

Your father just uses the same tone as before. "Robin" he warns.

Eyeing him once more, Robin slowly lowers her arms to her side, her tits once again settling comfortably on her chest. You swallow loudly, this being the first time you see Robin's large bosom in all its glory. "There, isn't that better?" Your mother asks as you feel the urge growing within you. Robin just groans, already expecting your hand as it snakes away from you, finding a handful of naked tit.

"See?" She whines, although you can tell its halfhearted, as your mother just chuckles.

In the distance, you spot your destination - Uncle Joey's cottage.

What shenanigans unfold at the cottage?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)