More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by marevir marevir

How

Draw it out of her

(With credit to Lycanthrokeith where it's obviously due.)

Amanda pulls herself off of you. She sighs as your dick comes out of her sodden pussy. Grabbing a towel from the rack, she dries herself quickly and heads back to the bedroom. She's laying on the bed as you follow, giving you a come hither look. As you approach, ready for round two, her eyes dart to your drawing table, the floor and then back at you.

"So, you're an artist," Amanda exclaims, looking back to your sketch.

You shrug.

"You make a pretty sexy incubus there, stud." Amanda says, licking her lips.

"What do you thick I'm gonna look like?" Amanda asks. She sucks a finger and raises her eyebrows. Then she leans back on the bed, thursting her chest forward.

"Draw me," Amanda orders.

Jess turns your recliner toward the bed and hands you your pad and pencil. You settle in. The chair smells of sex from Jess and Robert's recent jaunt. You enjoy the aroma of cum and damp leather.

Amanda settles into a seductive pose, resting on her side, perched on an elbow. She runs her other hand through her hair and holds it behind her head.

"Draw me like one of your French girls, Jack," she says.

You're about to remind her that your name's not Jack when you get her joke.

"OK, Rose," you respond with a smile as you set to work. Jess stands behind you watching your progress. Robert stands in the corner stroking himself slowly as he leers at his daughter.

"Remember when you drew those nudes of me?" Jess asks.

You do.

"Remember what I did when you finished?"

You do.

"Maybe I should do it again now," Jess says as she kneels next to your chair and begins to stoke your cock.

"Definitely," you reply as Jess begins to devour your cock.

Much like you did for yourself hours ago, you begin with a quick drawing of Amanda in her human form. You show her the result, grinning slightly.

"Cute," she replies, "but that's not the real me anymore. The real me is a succubus. Draw the real me."

You nod and get back to work. Slowly, you begin to modify the drawing. First, you add muscle tone and definition. You erase Amanda's normal eyes, drawing in the slit-pupiled ones, and add strokes to her ears to form pointed tips. You draw an open mouth to illustrate her fangs and the snake tongue, and extend her nails into those wicked-looking claws that she already has.

You begin to get excited as you draw, and the blowjob Jess is giving you isn't exactly helping. Moaning as you draw, you increase your pace when adding size and heft to Amanda's breasts, giving her torpedo tits. You shade her skin with the edge of the pencil, to represent the deeper hue. A long, curling tail is added around her thigh. You erase the tuft of pubic hair and point the cocktip of her tail toward her now bald slit. Next, you pencil in folds to represent her reptilian wings. A long pair of horns completes Amanda's demonization, along with a mane of hair down to her ass.

All told, Amanda's going to make a damned fine succubus.

Showing the drawing to your model, Amanda gasps. She spreads her legs and rubs her clit.

"Wonderful!" she exclaims.

"Come here," she growls, "let's see if we can make life imitate art."

Do you and Amanda live up to your expectations.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)