More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by marevir marevir

Do you and Amanda live up to your expectations.

Pictures take time to develop

You rise and stride over to the bed. Amanda looks at you as you approach, rising to her knees and biting her lower lip in anticipation. You glance at the alarm clock on the nightstand, you're coming up on two hours since Jess showed up in your apartment. You're not sure how long it took her to infect you, but you're sure that the gestation period is coming to an end for both Amanda and you.

A part of you that's been growing bigger and bigger over time relishes that thought. With each passing second, you're that much closer to being part of the winning side. No more fear about getting infected, no more morals, no more limitations. You'll be free to pursue hedonistic pleasures at every turn. Once your kind has subjugated humanity (you don't think of yourself as a human anymore), you'll be worshiped as a god. You and your fellow demons will rule the Earth in Mistress Lilith's name!

You glance over to Robert.

"Mind if I fuck your daughter?" you ask.

"Go ahead," he agrees. "That slut's nothing special to me. Just another pussy to fuck. In fact, I'm going to enjoy fucking her quite a bit once you're done with her."

Amanda moans, "that's right daddy. I'm gonna get all slutted up so I can take your big fat incubus cock in all my holes!

"But, come here," Amanda says as she eyes you. "I'm all yours right now. Yours to FUCK. I need your cum, and I need you to make me cum."

You reach the bed and grab Amanda roughly by her hips and throw her onto the bed.

"That's it, you fucking stud!" she shouts, "Get inside me, fuck me, fuck me now."

You allow the tip of your cock to graze her pussy lips, rubbing up and down along her wet slit. You insert the head into her, then stop, holding it for a second before pulling out. Amanda reaches for your hips to pull you in, but you grab her by the wrists and her hands to the bed.

"Don't tease me, you fucking bastard," she moans. "I need your cock, give me your fucking cock!"

"What?" you respond. "This cock?"

Slowly you insert your cock again. Amanda gasps as you do. You feel her warm, tight pussy welcoming you. You want to thrust into her and fuck her wildly, but you hold back for the exquisite pleasure of each and every inch entering your little slut. Finally you hilt yourself as deep as you can go and twirl your hips to move your cock within her. Amanda moans. Then, just as slowly, you repeat the process, entering slowly, holding and out slowly. You it again, slowly in and out, in and out, in and out. By your tenth cycle through this process, Amanda is a quivering mess. You pull out slowly. Just as she's ready for your next movement into her, you pound her hard and deep. Amanda moans even louder.

You begin the process again, in and out with excruciating slowness ten time, and one quick, hard fuck.

Learning your rhythm doesn't help Amanda. She's a whimpering mound of fuckable flesh.

Jess moves alongside of Amanda and rubs her body with her clawed hands. She pulls Amanda to her for a slow, slippery kiss. The vision of your girlfriend turned succubus in a lesbian kiss with the woman you're fucking who's about to become a succubus, spurs you on.

"Where'd you learn that trick, lover?" Jess asks you.

"Oh, I've got lots of tricks I haven't shown you yet," you reply.

"Like?" Jess asks before teasing Amanda's nipple with her long forked tongue.

"Like this one," you reply.

At that, you slowly pull your dick out of Amanda's wet hole. The whore beneath you shivers at the emptiness. You can feel a string of Amanda's juice clinging to the head of your cock. You know you're ready for your next move.

Lowering your hips by inches, you aim your dick toward Amanda's puckered asshole. Easing it in ever so slowly.

"Oh, oh, oh," Amanda gasps. "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass. So good, so fucking good!"

"Have you ever been fucked up the ass, slut?" you ask as you ease back into Amanda's rear.

"Noooooo," she moans, thrashing her head from side to side. "My boyfriend wanted to once, but I wouldn't let him. I should have though.

"If I'd known how good it feels ...."

She looks you in the eye and talks through gritted teeth as you start to fuck her harder.

"You should know how good it feels. When I get my tail, I'm gonna fuck you in the ass with it."

"Ooooooo, why wait that long," Jess says as her tail slides around your thigh. She moves it along the crack of your ass. As you prepare to lose your anal virginity, Jess changes direction, sliding her tail under you balls and into Amanda's pussy. As you both move in and out, you can feel Jess' tail fucking her.

"You tease," you scold Jess.

"Oh," she responds, "I wasn't taking about me."

You feel Robert ease in behind you. His hard cock follows the path Jess' tail took. He teases your taint and splits your balls as he makes his way to his daughter's pussy to get some much needed lube.

Robert pulls you to his chest, wrapping his arms around you, teasing your nipples. A hand moves to your check, turning your head. His lips meet yours. You kiss another man for the first time in your life. You explore his mouth with your tongue. After a moment, something brushes you chin. Robert's tail is inches from your lips.

You lean forward ... and suck.

Your night of firsts continues as Robert rears back and shoves his cock in your asshole. He's not as gentle to you as you were to Amanda, but you don't mind.

Robert takes you by the hips and thrusts hard. He pushes you into Amanda's ass. His fucking you is making you fuck her. Even with Robert's dick massaging your prostrate, you can't reach a climax.

"Can't cum eh, stud?," Jess asks.

"We need your soul," Robert says.

You thought it was already gone.

As if she can read your mind, and perhaps she can, Jess says, "The last time you fledglings came, Lilith gained a foothold in your soul. She's been binding it since then. It's less and less a part of you, but it's still there. You need to give yourself to Lilith, pledge your soul to Hell, let her rip those souls from you. Then you can cum. Then you can be complete. Then you can become!"

"Give us your souls. Become an incubus! Become a succubus!"

"Incubus," you mumble around Robert's tail.

"Succubus," Amanda shouts.

"Incubus."

"Succubus."

You feel Amanda's pussy throb around Jess. She's there. Her body shudders and shakes with passion.

Your next. You dick burns as seed fills it. You can't hold out anymore.

"Incubus, incubus, incubus!" you shout.

You explode in a soul ripping orgasm. Robert joins you, filling your ass and month with black cum. Jess cums. You feel her sticky ichor drip over your dick. You swallow Robert's cum, eager for more on his salty, spicy load.

You manage to gaze at Amanda's ruined crotch to see your black cum leak from her ass before you pass out.

Where do your wake up

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)