More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 96 by youdontknowme87 youdontknowme87

Next Time in Moon Stone Park!?

Pokémon Hunting

POV Amber

You have to admit that you had been dreading the idea of trying to make your way through Mount Moon. After how dangerous Blue had made you realize Viridian Forest could be, and after spraining your leg while walking through the rain and mud, the idea of cave diving through Mount Moon had filled you with dread. But apparently you had worried about nothing.

Because instead of having to try and navigate through a dark cave to go through the mountain, you were hiking over the mountain. Or was it around? You honestly didn’t know. But yes, the hike had been rough. But not nearly as rough as trying to walk through the mud of Viridian Forest while it had been raining. Which partially explained why you and Blue had spent almost a full week at the Mount Moon Pokémon Center. He had been waiting for the weather to clear before going on the trail. That and he had wanted to evolve your Nidorans.

The picnic at the end had even been a pleasant surprise. Even if the food had all been pre bought sandwiches. Turns out that except for coffee and a few breakfast items Blue couldn’t cook. But you didn’t mind, you both had been hungry. Besides, you couldn’t cook either.

But now not only had you filled your stomach, but you had evolved the first Pokémon you caught into a Nidoqueen. Now you and Blue were waiting in line for the Pokémon Zone to try your luck at catching some wild Pokémon.

You just had to get through a safety brief first. “I will remind you all that you will still be in the park, and thus restrictions against Pokémon Challenges and sending out your Pokémon still apply. Violations will result in a fine and forfeiture of any Pokémon captured while in the Zone. While in the Zone you are to use the provided Moon Balls. Using any other Pokémon Ball will result in the forfeiture of any and all Pokémon Captured in the Zone.”

As the bored Pokémon Ranger droned on, another Pokémon Ranger walked around and handed bags to you, Blue, and a few other Pokémon Trainers who were going to try their luck. You take a look in the bag and see about a dozen strange looking Pokémon Balls.

Please log in to view the image

After looking at your bag you glance at Blue and the other Trainers and see that they all have a similarly sized bag. Blue looked a little, well you weren’t really sure. You still often had a hard time reading him. Annoyed, disgruntled, whatever it was it was not excitement.

You on the other hand were very excited. You had over a dozen Special Pokémon Balls and were about to go into a special Pokémon Park full of rare and possible exotic Pokémon! You could hardly wait!

“Come on Blue!” Without waiting for a response you grab onto his hand and pull him behind you as you pass through the archway that signaled the entrance to the park.

As you drag Blue behind you, your eyes quickly start to scan your surroundings as your mind starts to race with the possibilities. You honestly have no idea what kind of Pokémon you might find here but you can’t wait to find out!

Author's Notes: Short Chapter, but I wanted to set the scene for before going into the Park. Allows for the possibilities of other encounters. Plus, I also haven't decided on what to have Amber & Blue catch. I AM styling this like a Safari Zone, so practically anything could be here. Although I do have a few ideas.

What Does Amber Catch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)