More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 69 by olly olly

What's next?

More fun with your daughter Taylor Jr.

Everyone fucks some more after this. The mother/daughter show got everyone’s blood flowing. It turns into a wonderful orgy, and considering how close all of your sluts are with each other, it truly feels like one big happy family fuck with one huge cock and a lot of wet pussies.

After Taylor Jr.’s big night she and Baby Girl are basically inseparable. You do get some alone time with Taylor Jr. and of course you have plenty of mother/daughter fuck sessions - truly fantastic threesomes with Taylor Jr. and Taylor Swift - you never tire of watching mother and daughter play with each other or share your cock. Having mother Taylor lick your anus while her daughter sucks your cock is a priceless experience.

But outside of these moments your two oldest girls are muff diving near constantly. They love exploring each other’s bodies.

The two half-sisters watch young lesbian porn and movies like Blue is the Warmest Color. It's not that they need to get themselves into the mood, they are always in the mood, but still they enjoy acting out what they see on TV.

It becomes common place for you to walk in on your daughters sixty-nining - enjoying the taste of each other's precious honey pots.

Despite the house being filled with many others, including their still under-age siblings, the two girls aren't quiet once they get going rubbing their cunts. The children in the house know to leave them alone, but you and their mothers aren't shy about sitting in the bedroom to watch your daughters fuck each other.

Even after they scissor themselves to beautiful lesbian teen orgasms just like their crushes in Blue is the Warmest Color your daughter will fight over your cock.

Your two oldest daughter are just so insatiable and so curious, and are often wondering - even outside of sex - things like how many of each other’s small fingers they can fit up their butt. Of course you encourage this sort of behavior, indeed you love watching Baby Girl's long nailed finger slide into her sister rear end.

"Daddy," Baby Girl tells you proudly, "Taylor Jr. got two fingers up my bum. I think I'm ready for your cock." You have to explain to your eldest daughter that your fat cock is much thicker than two of her sister's girly fingers.

Your daughters can't deny the truth about this, so they go back to their room and start working on slipping in a third.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)