More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 70 by olly olly

What's next?

Sophia Jr. and Isabella Jr.'s big initiation nights

Your next two daughter's turned 18 a couple months later and just a few weeks apart. You impregnated Emma's best friends Sophia and Isabella one right after the other 18 years and 9 months ago. They were lucky to have each other's support through their pregnancies - and extremely lucky to have Emma's help raising their children when you were busy fucking (and eventually re-breeding) Sophia and Isabella.

Sophia Jr. and Isabella Jr. were raised thinking that their real fathers were Zach and Jacob, respectfully. It was only when they were 16 were they told of their true parentage by their mothers. This was also when they had their first taste of Slave4U. Ever since then they've been preparing for their big night with their real dad.

Despite the fact that you had already fucked two of your virgin daughters, you were still excited to take Sophia Jr. and Isabella Jr. virginities. You love every one of your daughters - even though these two were raised in another house - they are still your daughters. You cuckolded their "fathers" when you impregnated Sophia and Isabella all those years ago, and now you're cuckolding Zach and Jacob all over again by taking their daughters and making them your sluts as well.

Both evenings were terrific and did not disappoint in any way.

Sophia Jr. was the least developed of your daughters. She would easily pass for a 16 or even 15 year old. You might have been tempted to let her late blooming body continue to blossom - 18 is just an arbitrary age - but you knew that she (and her mother Sophia) had been looking forward to this night for a long time.

Still, Sophia Jr. opened her legs wide for her daddy and begged you to make her a woman, just as her older half-sisters had done. You pushed your cock into her tight pussy bare pussy while a roomful of your sluts cheered you and Sophia Jr. on.

On the other hand, you were surprised when you first saw Isabella Jr. in her naked glory at how large her breasts were. They were even bigger than her mother's after her mother had been bred a few times. Not only was she stacked, but her large breasts were still so youthfully perky. You knew her breasts had been growing, of course, but you didn't dare to dream that they'd be so glorious.

Isabella whispered into your ear that she'd been teaching her daughter how to tit fuck, and so before you even fucked Isabella Jr. she got on her knees in front of where you sat and hugged her daddy's cock with her big boobies. You almost creamed all over your well-endowed daughter's face right then and there, but you held it in so you could fill her virgin with an extra large load of daddy cum.

Both of your daughters bled on your cock when you pushed through their hymens, popping their cherries. Soon their virginal blood was mixed with their cum though, like with your older two daughters you fucked both Sophia Jr. and Isabella Jr. until they came on daddy's big cock. Then you filled them both with your special sauce that you had been brewing in your balls for days just for them - your pure, white, thick cum.

Each evening turned into an orgy after you initiated the birthday girls into your harem. Their mother's embraced their newly de-virginized daughters and other women fought over your cock - sucking you clean (sucking off the cum, pussy juices, and even virgin blood) until you got hard and could fuck a couple more of your sluts.

Your harem has grown from five to nine as your first four daughters have all come of age.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)