More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 68 by olly olly

What's next?

Taylor Jr. cums on your cock

You take your time with Taylor Jr. because you want her to experience an orgasm too. You're not disappointed. She cums beautifully with her daddy's big cock deep insider her. Her chest heaves up and down, showing off her perky little tits, as she cums. "Daddy! Daddy!" she moans just as your other daughter did when you fucked her first time - and continues to every day when you fuck her. You've learned quickly how much young women truly love being fucked by their fathers.

Woman make so many bad decisions by dating older men who will take advantage of them, when what they really want is to be fucked by their own fathers. Your daughters are lucky that you're willing (and eager) to give them what they want and need.

You can see the look of pride on Taylor Swift's face as she watches her daughter writhe in ecstasy. Taylor Swift made this girl (with the help of some baby batter donated from you straight to her womb) who is now a woman. From the moment Taylor Swift's belly began to grow she hoped it was a girl growing inside of her. When she found out the gender she began imagining this moment - 18 years into the future where she could finally give you the ultimate gift, her own daughter. Taylor Swift is happy to have fulfilled her ultimate duty as your breeding slut, and happy that now her daughter can enjoy you - the girl's father - as much as she has.

You fill Taylor Jr. with your thick white cum. It's a wonderful sensation unlike anything she’s ever experienced before.

Taylor Swift wants to let your cum marinate inside of her daughter as Candice did with Baby Girl, but she can't help herself as as soon as you pull out and a drop of your cum peeks through the flesh curtains of her daughter's rosebud, Taylor Swift dives down and begins to slurp at her daughters used-for-the-first-time pussy.

"Mom!" Taylor Jr. screams out, shocked by her mothers lustful and naught behavior, but Taylor Swift doesn't stop and her daughter elaxes and begins to enjoy her mother’s probing tongue as the elder Taylor licks and sucks up every drop of your cum from her daughter’s wet and messy cunny.

Taylor Swift fingers herself as she eats her daughter clean and soon both mother and daughter are cumming in one of the most beautiful pornographic moments you've ever witnessed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)