More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SimpleWriter SimpleWriter

Who's talking to you?

Mia, your stacked Lebanese crush

You turn around and see Mia. This doesn't actually prove that your change worked, since she was here before. You pause, unsure what to say, which isn't unusual since you're always speechless when you see Mia. She's actually gotten used to it, and very politely smiles and waits for you to calm down, pretending to adjust her glasses. In the next few seconds you see several unfamiliar women walk past her, so maybe things did work.

"Yeah," you finally gasp out. "Uh, the coffee shop was really crowded, so I skipped it and came in early."

"Oh, so you didn't get any coffee? It's not as good, but there's some in the kitchen. I'll go get you a cup!"

You try to tell her that's not necessary, but she leaves before you can get the words out. You exhale sharply, just now realizing that you'd been holding your breath. The urge to look down at her huge breasts had been overwhelming. She was wearing a low-cut top like she had been her first week, before HR explained that that was against the company's dress code. Maybe now that the company is mostly women, that code has changed and she's able to wear what she wants.

You stand up and look around again. Yes, the company is almost entirely women now. They aren't all dressed like Mia, but there is more variety in the outfits than you would have expected before, and the women are all very hot.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)