More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SimpleWriter SimpleWriter

What do you do next?

Make Mia the boss

You pull out the notebook. There's a fantasy you've been obsessed by since you joined the company and met Mia. You write frantically.

"Okay, Jack, here's your-"

Mia's voice is cut off as you finish the new rule. Suddenly you're not at your desk. You're in Mia's office. She's sitting at her desk and typing, but instead of the jeans and low-cut top from before, she's wearing a sexy, tight black dress that shows off even more of her incredible breasts! She turns and smiles up at you. When you don't say anything, she bites her lip meaningfully, then looks down at the cup of coffee that you're holding.

"Oh, uh, Mia, here's your coffee."

"Thank you, Jack." She takes the coffee and sips it. Her dark, sultry eyes close tightly. "Mmm, that's great! I'm so glad we splurged on that fancy coffee machine! Alright, I'll buzz you if I need anything else."

You leave her office and breathe again. You look down and see a desk with your stuff on it right outside her door. It even has the notebook on it, open to the page with the last rule you wrote.

Old Rule: Mia is the extremely rich and powerful owner and manager of the company, and Jack is her secretary.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)