More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Zeebop Zeebop

How Does Lois Take Her?

Lois Takes Her Cunt

Lois circled to the left, edging around the circle. The sightless demonic skank within sniffed the air, the toothless gaping mouth drooling as a low, mewling moan escaped from its throat, the head following the reporter's movements. Seeming to sense the reporter's intentions, the skank rose to her hands and knees and turned around, presenting her swollen sex to Lois.

Swallowing hard, Lois fumbled with her pants. The chubby, four-inch prick popped free, already hard and ready, the tip red and painfully swollen. The pussy in front of her clenched spasmodically, sending strings of thin grey drool to drip on the floor.

Woman up, Lois. The reporter told herself. No doubt this...thing wants it. And I feel like I'm about to explode.

Stepping across the line of the circle, Lois could smell the skank now—hints of oily smoke and ash, something sickly-sweet, and under that the raw odor of old sex, like unwashed sheets in a no-tell motel. Her prick vibrated, harder than before.

The reporter knelt down, legs spread, as the skank waggled her ass slightly. Placing one hand on the dark, rubbery skin to steady herself, with the other hand Lois lined up her neck cock to the dripping entrance. Wet heat enveloped the tip of her cock, inner muscles sucking and pulling at the head...and with a sudden abandon Lois slid forward, pressing her entire length into the waiting cunt.

As her hips gently pushed against the skank's plush ass, Neron began to whisper...

Thine cherry is plucked,

The work is begun,

She must be fucked,

Now make her cum!

Grabbing onto those warm, rubbery hips, Lois began to move. Shifting her hips, she pulled her cock out of those warm depths, feeling the pussy grip and pull at her as she withdrew, and then open wide and accepting as she fed it back in. Within moments, the strange humping felt almost completely natural, and Lois began to pick up the pace.

Her balls began to swing beneath her, slapping wetly against the skank's cunt with every forward thrust, driving Lois crazy as she felt something inside of her build and grow...an aching, throb somewhere down between her legs, novel and uncomfortable...

Lose not yourself in the rut!

Cum yourself and we lose the key!.

Use your wiles on that slut!

Fuck her as you would wish to be!

Barely able to focus, Lois sensed the urgency in Neron's words...and raised one hand to lay a broad-handed smack on the rubbery ass.

"Stupid skank," the reporter moaned. "I bet that's how you like to be treated, isn't it?"

The reporter hit her again, harder, palm stinging, a bright mark appearing briefly on the dark ass. Encouraged, she began fucking the demon more roughly, slamming her hips home hard enough to cause the ass to jiggle with each thrust, punctuating her rough fucking with spankings.

"Do it for me," Lois half-moaned, feeling that terrible pressure grow...but the skank was moving beneath her, bucking to meet the reporter's thrusts, obviously responding to the harsh treatment. "Hell-spawned whore. Do you feel me? Do you?"

Squatting over the skank, legs akimbo, Lois began a fast-paced jackhammer pistoning in and out of the cunt, her buttocks a blur as her cock slammed home again and again and again.

"Cum, damn you." Lois moaned, not relenting on her brutal pace. The demon, initially struggling to keep up with the frantic fucking, was eventually to simply sit and quiver as the reporter slaked the sudden terrible burning need that set her heart to pounding and her hips to shake and pound almost uncontrollably.

Lois could feel her control slipping, instinct moving her body before her—and in desperation reached around the skank's belly with one hand and grabbed at her cunt, slim fingers brushing and rubbing at the demon's crotch, feeling her own cock slam in an out inside of her. Two fingers jammed on either side of the clit, pressing, grabbing, and rubbing frantically...and that's when Lois finally felt it...

Who Cums?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)