More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Zeebop Zeebop

What Does Lois Do Next?

Demonic Test Skank

"I...uh...I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this." Lois rubbed her junk through her clothes, trying to get used to it. "I mean, I've never even used a strap-on before."

Neron smiled, and began tracing a figure on the floor—glowing lines following his fingertips into an elaborate pentacle.

Anxious thou art

Your performance at stake

We'll summon a tart

Your virginity to take!

Then the demon's voice took on the tone of invocation, deep and melodious:

Oh lords of darkness from the nethermost hells

Send forth a succubus who in there dwells!

With breasts as and full as perverted dreams

Swollen and ripe, bursting at the seems!

Let her womanhood be sweet as the forbidden fruit

And ever-flowing with lust for the masculine root!

Fire danced along the lines that Neron had drawn, ghostly blue wisps of flame that seemed to arch and fall according to the cadence of his song.

Let her be a wanton, greedy, old whore

Anxious for milk and always ready for more!

Once Sumer's kings prostituted their daughters in her name

And Queens sold themselves for more of the same!

In the name of Lucifer, Belial, and Lilith

Bring forth the demonness...Ashtoreth!

The fires of the pentagram spread out from the lines as though liquid gas bubbled up from underneath, forming a puddle of blue flame...and as Lois watched a form emerged. A slick black hump like latex appeared like an island in the middle, blue highlights dancing over the shiny skin. Lois watched with fascination as more of the figure arose from the depths, curled on her side...there were contours to the skin, ridges where the spine showed through, an impossible supple and small waist, wide hips.

The limbs were likewise thin, and tipped with six-fingered hands, which clutched swollen teats with grey nipples tight against her chest. The face...Lois couldn't see any eyes, just a blank expanse where eyes should be, two curled horns like an antelope's jutted back from her brow, and the toothless mouth was just a splayed circle, like a leach that had been defanged.

Almost against herself, Lois looked between her legs...and saw a dark grey, almost animalistic vagina and anus, something more fitting for a cow or horse than a human being, thick and gaping slightly. The mere sight of it made Lois harden, newborn cock straining within her pants.

The flames died, and the figure stirred, raising its head and almost seeing to sniff the air, blindly crawling to the edge of the circle nearest Lois. The reporter almost jumped as she heard Neron whisper in her ear, not sure when he had moved behind her.

Go ahead, my dear

There is nothing now to fear

Let loose your mighty shaft

And take her—fore or aft!

How Does Lois Take Her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)