More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Zeebop Zeebop

Who Cums?

The Demon Cums

Lois felt herself teetering on the edge, the new sensations from her cock threatening to overwhelm her as she pounded helplessly into the demonic skank before her, the rubbery buttocks of the infernal fuck machine effortlessly absorbing her every thrust, and pushing back.

So close... The reporter could feel the boiling heat inside of her, the aching pressure dying for release...and then she thought of the missing women. Of what they must be going through. This is only the first of the night. Lois thoughts gave her thrusts added emphasis. I can't lose. Not now.

Grabbing the demon by the hips, Lois tossed her to the ground, belly flat against the circle, and rammed her four-inch cock in to the hilt.

"You'll feel me," the reporter muttered—and this time she fucked with brutal purpose. The skank squirmed beneath her, unable to muster any defense as the stubby, thick prick stabbed into the rubbery black cunt, grinding the demon's clit into the cement floor. Lois felt a sense of...power. No longer was she erratically, instinctively pummeling the pussy in front of her, now she was working it into submission, the demon reducing to a writhing mess as it edged closer and closer to its climax.

Lois could still feel the throbbing heat between her legs, the demonic prostate or whatever it is that had been grafted onto her—but now she felt in control of it, riding the wave instead of being ridden. It was a heady sense of power, a euphoric rush of cock in cunt, of being the person who fucks instead of being fucked...and a small part of Lois wondered if, when it was over, she could ever go back to not having a dick...

Then it happened. The whore beneath her wriggled and spasmed, a wordless ululation issuing from that lamprey mouth, pussy clamping and working to milk Lois' cock for all it was worth...and Lois laughed, in between pants, as she buried herself to the hilt in the skank's hole and ground her hips against that rubbery ass. She had won. The demon had cum first.

Then the reporter's laughter died.

The flailing thing beneath her was still writhing in ecstasy...but it was also shrinking. A strange, uncomfortable sensation traveled through Lois. Something entering the urethra at the tip of her cock, and traveling down the length of the swollen, sensitive shaft, to join the pulsing, hot ball buried in her crotch.

She shuddered, wondering if this was what it might be like to cum in reverse...and watched in mute horror as the demonic skank shrank and seemed to fold in on itself, melting and losing all semblance of human outline until it was just a pool of black goo that moved against the law of gravity, flowing up and into her cock as though the demonic dick was drinking it up.

For a moment, a single black bead wiggled at the tip of Lois' cockhead...and then it too disappeared, and Lois felt it travel down the length of her painfully stiff erection...which was now, she noticed, about five inches long.

Outside the circle, the demon Neron cackled.

Well done, oh mighty cockswoman!

Though you've taken it all your life

You can fuck them as well as a man!

Or well enough to take a demon to wife...

To rut and frot, hump and ball,

Now go forth, fulfill that purpose!

Fuck them all until they fall

To thy cock, limp and nerveless!

What Does Lois Do Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)