More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Zeebop Zeebop

Who Cums?

Lois Cums

Lois had heard men describe the moment of orgasm. Usually in terms that recalled the eruption of Vesuvius that buried Pompeii in ash, or a dam breaking and drowning the helpless village below, or Godzilla unleashing his atomic breath in a single searing line of pure and primal power that erased everything before it. The reporter hadn't really believed them—most of the ejaculations she'd had to deal with would barely fill a tablespoon, and were measured in fractions of a second—but when her time came...

By the time she was aware that it was happening, it was too late to stop. For a moment, Lois Lane simply lost control of her body. Something moved inside her cock. Something erupted out from it. A shudder went up her spine, muscles in her ass squeezing painfully, testicles rising hard against her body, and just when Lois had a grasp of what was going on, her brain went blank, hips pumping hard, not even thinking of pulling out. She poured what felt like all of her life out into the demonic skank in front of her, pushing her splooge in deep and churning it up...

...and then Lois was panted, sagging, cock still stiff but no longer as stiff, and she felt drained and tired like she had just run a marathon. Exhausted in body and soul, her morale draining out of her soul as fas as she squeezed the last drop of spunk from her balls.

Alas, alack, oh quick shot!

Can't you beat that cunt!

Look, she's still hot to trot,

Man up, if I may be blunt!

The demon's words irked her. Whatever else Lois Lane had, she had her pride, and the thought of losing because of premature ejaculation galled her. By sheer of will, she tried to harden her dick once more.

"Shut the fuck up," Lois growled at the rhymer demon. Her hand came down on the big black ass of the demon in front of her, which rippled at the smack. "I'm not fucking done fucking yet!"

What Does Lois Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)