More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Toryc Toryc

Who Found The Rulebook?

Isaac, a 22 year old trying to catch a break

Issac could not believe his eyes. He even pinched his arm to make sure he was not dreaming. A sharp pain indicated that he was not. This could be his chance for a lucky break!


Just two weeks ago, Isaac caught his girlfriend of two years, Rebecca, cheating on him with his former best friend, Jacob. Having just purchased an engagement ring, this blow hit especially hard. Rebecca later revealed that she and Jacob had been fucking for the past 3 months, because Isaac was "too boring." He returned the ring and broke up with her. Even though it was completely justified? Isaac still feels betrayed, a blend of depressed and irate.

His mother cheated on his father when he was young, almost 6 at the time, resulting in a divorce and his father taking custody of him. Isaac has never seen his mother since, and his father turned to drinking and overworking, while taking care of his only son and daughter, who was 9 at the time. He passed almost a year ago today from heart problems, leaving Isaac with almost nothing. He was never very close to his sister, although he blamed their parents divorce for her stoic outlook on life.


Back to the coffee shop, he felt power from these blank pages. What is the limit of this book? Are there any side effects? I need to study and test this further!

Taking a moment to think, tapping the eraser end of the pencil on the table, Isaac's icy blue eyes stared into the distance. What to do first? Suddenly, an idea struck him like a jolt of electricity. Grabbing the pencil and opening the book to the first blank page, the words were inscribed, "Old Rule: Isaac Holt, the owner of this Rulebook, receives all food and drinks from establishments free of charge." This is a good start, but to test the limits further, he added, "Female servers will show their breasts to him when he asks for a tip."

That should do it! Let's see if this can affect people's behavior and thinking. With this now written in paper, Isaac got up from his table and walked to the counter. The attractive bartender bounced over to him with a bright smile, greeting him. Her nametag wore "Mary" in white letters against a black background. Good afternoon, sir! What would you like today? Her voice was sweet as honey.

I would like one large Columbian coffee, black. Oh, and a turkey club sandwich, please. Time to see if this worked.

Certainly! Can I get a name for your order? She happily grabbed a pen and paper, ready to take his name. This was it!

Isaac Holt, he replied with a hint of nervousness.

Her eyes widened slightly, not expecting this particular customer, but also still welcoming the order. Oh! In that case, nor charge for your order! I will bring it to you, Mr. Holt! Her smile never faded. This was all great news! The rules not only worked, but the shop still allowed him entrance. It is possible that he could have been barred from ordering, which he just now considered, but this was not the case. There is one more rule left-

Mary quickly bounded to the next customer, taking their next order. At this moment, Isaac realized that the other customers around him also did not react to his free meal. I must be more careful in the future when testing! There are several factors I did not consider, but the book seems to work in my favor.

Returning to his table in the back, Isaac waited somewhat anxiously for Mary's delivery. Now that he took the time to look, she really was stunning. Pale white skin with dark red hair, plus a nice rack! Probably a C- or D-cup, if he had to guess. Now to see them bare in all their glory!

Isaac pondered his next rules for a few moments until Mary came around the counter and walked to him, carrying his food and beverage. This was the first time he could see her lower half well, and it was equally as stunning. Her Jean's hugged every curve tightly, highlighting her thick thighs and sizable rump! Her return journey will need to be observed... for science.

Here you are, Mr. Holt! One large Columbian coffee and a turkey club! The food is gracefully placed on the table in front of him. Is there anything else I can get for you? she asks with a radiant smile.

Just 'Isaac' is fine, Mary! Now, about the tip... This was left open ended, just to be sure.

Still smiling, she responds, Of course, Isaac and swiftly untied the straps behind her neck, flipping the top part down, doubled over at her waist. As she lifts her shirt, her beautiful breasts drop down, bouncing perfectly into place. These glorious globes are 110% real! Pausing at her neck, Mary looks at him as he gazes at the luxurious lumps presented to him. A perfect pair of firm C-cups. Her smile never fading, she actually let out a cute giggle as she blushed ever so slightly at his agape attention. How is that?

Her words snap Isaac back to reality, now looking into her emerald eyes. Th-those are wonderful!! Thank you!! His nervousness caught in his throat illicited another giggle from Mary. She began to push her shirt back down, but instead leaned forward a bit, letting her chest hang in the air. You know, you can squeeze them if you like, just this once! she offers with a wink.

Taken aback by her words for a moment, Isaac could not believe the words that came out of her mouth! He was a very average guy, in all aspects, and this babe was offering her body to him, in the middle of the coffee shop! A quick glance revealed that no one was paying any attention, as if this was a normal occurrence. His hands happily held her heavenly flesh, kneading them gently. When his thumbs brushed her nipples, Mary let out a quiet moan of approval. Mmm... she cooed, before leaning back and pushing her shirt down, then tying the apron back.

Come back any time, Isaac she said as she walked away, giving him a wink as she turned away. The view of her voluptuous rear was exceptional, swaying back and forth as she walked back to the counter. Dumbfounded, Isaac sat there, staring at his hands in mild disbelief. Holy shit. That just happened. The "tip" rule clearly worked, but what was with the groping offer? Was that her own personality, or some other unforseen side effect? I must research this more!

He quickly drank his coffee and ate his sandwich before taking his Rulebook and exiting the shop, but not before taking one more look at the beautiful barista, who shot him one final wink, and a kiss.

What does Isaac do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)