More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Crazyman69 Crazyman69

With this awesome power, what are you gonna do next?

Go back to the lab

The lab was at the far outskirts of the city, located in a forest which you had to go to on foot.

A bar was built near the forest to disguise the parking lot.

It was about 4:00 when you dtarted driving, it was 5:00 when you finally went there.

The facility was about the width of a large town one of the smaller labs.

It had 3 floors going down, at first the place was really awesome and interesting.. But after 4 years of working there, it just got boring.

You go to your station in the upper floor of the facility, near the offices and break rooms, overlooking all the tesring chambers and spaceships.

You sar on your chair and began scribbling into the notebook excitedly.

New Rule: this notebook will know which specific gary/i (me) it's talking about

New rule: i only know this exists, in fact i'll only know it exists unless i die, but my spirit can still write on it

While writing, you eye fellow guard: Pamela, she was hot af, she joined the squad about 2 years ago, she was just 24, had the body of an yoga instructor, and had a pretty face.

Youv'e tried to ask her on a date several times but she always had an excuse, you assume that's her polite little way in saying "nope!" Anyway youv'e gotten drunk because of it.

You see her talking to that other girl you liked: Nora, a scientist and researcher here... She wore a labcoat, a blouse, a blue tie, a grey sweater, and black leggings with sneakers... She was always "the fun, quirky one" here.

Unlike Pamela who was slightly shorter than you, you know Nora is petite!

She's taller than Ellen Page but way shorter than you and Pamela.

She had one of those short messg haircuts.

While Pamela wore her hair in a bun.

Both had brown hair, but Pamela's was darker.

Of course.. They were your most liked here, but there definitely way hotter women here..

That was when a sinister thought popped into your head...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)