More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 32 by olly olly

What's next?

Gigi Hadid licks her little sister's pussy clean

Her sister's pussy and your cum, Gigi thinks - two of her favorite things.

She wastes no time getting in position beneath her sister's messy cunt. Gigi pulls her sister's ass down so she can reach the cum-filled cunt with her tongue, and begins to lap up at your seed that's spilling out of her sister's used hole.

Almost instantaneously Gigi's mouth is filled with your large load of creamy baby batter.

Gigi licks at your cock, which is still dripping cum.

And laps around her sister's pussy, trying to slurp all of your semen off of her sister's sexual organ.

]

Bella takes advantage of Gigi's hunger for your cum to grind her still sensitive cunt against her sister's face...

...not that Gigi needed any attention to go down on her sister.

Gigi happily eats her sister's messy pussy, equally hungry for any drop of your cum that may still be lingering inside of her sister's cunt as she is for her own sister's delicious pussy juice.

Gigi sucks on Bella's clit send electric sensations throughout her sister's body.

And she continues to lick and lick until Bella's cum is completely clean of your semen.

And continues licking even as Bella's pussy gets wetter and wetter.

And Gigi doesn't stop eating out her sister's cunt even as Bella begins to cum again - right on her sister's hard-working tongue.

After Bella cums on Gigi's face she collapses on the floor. The three of you are wet and sticky.

"So Gigi is off the hook now, I hope," and laughs. You assure her that thanks to her performance today Gigi is firmly back on your good side. Gigi gives her sister a big naked hug, with their boobs pressing against each other, thanks her sister, and gives her a big wet kiss on the cheek.

Bella tries to stand up, but stumbles back down on her ass. "I might need another moment to recover," she says.

You however, have already recovered. You dick is standing tall. Gigi sees it and asks if she can climb aboard. "It's all yours," you say to the older Hadid sister as Gigi lines her pussy up to your cockhead and penetrates herself with your tool.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)