More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 31 by olly olly

What's next?

You cum in Bella Hadid's pussy

You're thinking about trying your luck with Bella's ass when you realize that there's no point - you're about to cum. So instead of switching holes you fuck Bella Hadid's sister-loving pussy with all of your might and then suddenly she cums hard on your cock.

Just as Bella is cumming your balls join in, and pulsate, shooting your white seed into Bella Hadid's orgasming twat.

You and Bella continue to slowly fuck as you ride through your orgasms, her pussy cum and your sperm is mixing together in her womb and beginning to leak from her cunt.

If you thought Bella's pussy felt good before, it's nothing compared to the silkiness now that it's full of both of your cum. It feels so amazing that you actually have a second small orgasm and shoot a couple more spurts of cum on her young pussy.

Your cum squirts out of Bella's quivering cunt when you do finally pull out.

Gigi has been fingering herself as she watched you take her sister and is now cumming as well, as she watches your cum flowing out of her sister's snatch.

Gigi stares at your cum, her body shaking from her orgasm and feels an overwhelming hunger.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)