More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 33 by olly olly

What's next?

The Hadid sisters share your cum

Bella watches you fuck her older sister while she recovers her energy.

Gigi cums quickly as you fuck her, and she continues to ride you hard after she's orgasmed until you're ready to go as well.

Then, when you're ready to bust a nut, you push Gigi Hadid down to her knees and empty your balls on her face and in her mouth.

Gigi smiles as your cum fills her mouth and paints her face.

She strokes your cock hoping to get a few more drops of your semen.

And only when she's satisfied that she's gotten everything she can from you does she turn to her younger sister and give Bella a cum sharing kiss.

You're happy to see that Bella doesn't flinch when her sister sticks her cum-covered tongue into Bella's mouth.

Bella happily shares your cum with her older sister and you know that from here on out the three of you will share a wonderful bond.

Even if you don't ever decide to Bella Hadid with Slave4U, you know that on some level, having tasted your cum, she has forever been marked as your cumslut.

Your two cumslut sisters continue their very messy, sticky, make out session.

You white cum flows openly between their two mouths.

And they love rolling your cum between their young tongues.

Eventually the sisters manage to swallow your big load - sharing it evenly between them.

Having now cum a couple times you tell the sisters that they can head out now. They wipe their faces and cunts on tissues you have in your office and then get dressed, slipping back on their see-thru shirts. They both look like they've been seriously fucked and in need of showers. Their hair and make up are destroyed by the afternoon's activities.

"I'll be in touch when I'll need your services again," you say as the sisters head out. You're impressed that Bella is such a natural slut that she seems perfectly willing to be used by you again.

Later that night while you're in bed with Emma and Candice Swanepoel Gigi texts you that she and Bella went straight home to her place and spent the rest of the day in bed fucking and fooling around. You tell Gigi to put on some porn to watch while they fuck, hoping to further pervert Bella's mind. Turned on so much by your idea you decide to do the same. You think about telling Emma and Candice to both call you daddy, but then instead you decide to role-play as Candice being your wife and your girlfriend Emma being your young virgin daughter who is just beginning to learn about her own body but has some questions for her parents. You have a great night.

The next day Gigi Hadid texts you that your suggestion was a great hit and that maybe the next time you all play you can be their "Daddy."

[LEAVE A COMMENT SHARING IF YOU WANT MORE WITH THE HADID SISTERS OR WANT TO TAKE SOMEONE ELSE]

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)