More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Einzware Einzware

What does Bam use book for???

Boys will be Boys

Bam decided to erase all neccessay rules and to go home.He had reservation about his cock and also wants to use it on his family namely his mother Alisa Einz short black hair,green eye,b coup boob a bit of slack,mature looking kind mom age in her 40ish.

Bam fantises about his mother to become lewd or to be trained to be a whore and to comitte correct form of .And now he possess way to do it.

In home,currently he is living with his mother while father name John Einz is out on the busisness trip and will not come before 1 week.Hmmm,perfect time to start the plan.

Later at night,after testing effect of new and old rule and reality rule(the one throught which it allow him to influece a single individual or group of).Bam watches the clock showing time 8:00 pm and then sit on his study table on his bedroom and ponder on how to play the scence out and his wishes.

Bam"damm,once I start there is no going back" and so taking a deep breath Bam start his path of corruption and write in the rulebook.

All female will be beatiful and attractive.

Organisation:Bam(onwer)

New rule: After 11:59pm on (today date) Bam cock lenght will perminatly become 8 inche,thicker vein,meater than pornstar with ball sack size of cricket ball.

New rule:After 11:59pm (today date) Bam body will evolve into super stud version of himself.Bodywaste turn into sexual substance.All body fluid will be mixed with horny inducing substance and will have appitaising taste.Body mass and muslces will increase by lot.Body will emit pheromon which will reduce other inhibition and increase arosal.

New rule: Refractory period of owner will be few second and multiple organism is possible.Owner will feel fresh after having intercorse instead of fatigue.

New rule: Bam(owner) cock has strongest absrodick.

Yep!! This should be enought.No wait? What if my mother freak out ,hmm a rule for it then.

New rule:Insest is legal and should encouraged in the public and in home.

Old rule: all married woman age more than 35 yrs -70 yrs will have dd cup breast and long hairs and will crush on their son.

After writing,I becam nude and lay in my bed and drift off to sleep.

How will next day will be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)