More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Einzware Einzware

How will next day will be?

Early Morning

Dream: Voices of moaning, fast breath and sounds of grinding of flesh echo's around me and in front of me were trio of woman seductivly showing there body causing me to become incrediblly aroused.I notice I am in some sort of club where other people are indulging in their carnal desire and thus become motivated.

With haggy breathing I move toward them but before I could touch those sluts I hear a loud noise from the door which is near me and come a man screaming at me that this is wrong and I should stop.I saw it... Him...me which inflict moral conflict in me and then everything fade away.

Then Bam open his eyes and hastly lean up and sit on his bed while not noticing bedsheets are soaked in his cum and body fluid.Bam feel something touching his cock and saw his cock has created a good tent with sheets lightly carelesing it.

Urge to cum was strong due to that wet dream.

Feeling pent up and discomfort Bam remove sheet and saw his horse stud cock standing proudly with set of sensitive ball sack and releasing precum.Bam nose smell of arora of his sweat,cum and felt quit refresh and horny.

Bam check time through watch found that it is 3:00 am.

Bam started to Jack off while thinking about the wet dream which later turn into fantasy about his mom who must be sleeping.Still resist at through to organise and to check up his body.

BAM MADE trip for the bathroom while with one hand support cock and started to take big step which lightly spreading his now think muscular legs apart.

Through the mirror he saw his body ripped with muscle,6 pack, nearly 9 inch cock and strong chin while skin is shining due to fluids.

Bam's cock got excited at such display and while suppressing his voice and spray cum on the mirror.Some of it fly to his 6 pack but still not satisfied he masturbate on his bathroom for nearly 30 min.After Bam was done he was surprised at his new strength and stamina because his cock has yet to go limb.

Bam throughout next course of action? Should he go to his mom?Or outside to take a walk??

What does Bam Einz do???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)