More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 28 by olly olly

What's next?

Bella Hadid slides her hands down her big sister's shorts

You thought Gigi would be the one to make the next move, so you're excited and delighted when you see bit-titted Bella slide her hands into her older sister Gigi's shorts. Gigi gasps as Bella's finger's make contact with her wet pussy.

Gigi keeps things moving along by quickly shedding her shorts, revealing that she wasn't wearing any panties. You watch attentively as Bella inserts two fingers into Gigi's special spot.

You can see just how Gigi is by the juices shining on Bella's fingers as she continues to play with her big sis.

Gigi's pussy juices are stringy like saliva and she's practically dripping down onto the floor.

Bella looks up at you for the first time and can see you stroking yourself through your pants as you watch her play with her. She notices Gigi is staring at you, watching you as you watch her. She decides to just go with it and teases you by slowly spreading her sisters' wet pussy lips apart - giving you a glimpse inside her sister's snatch.

Then Bella resumes fucking her sister's cunt with two fingers - knowing that you wished it were your cock inside of Gigi's pussy.

Shortly after, while locking eyes with you, Gigi cums hard on her sister's two fingers. Gigi calls out both your and Bella's names as her body buckles and spasms through a massive orgasm.

Fortunately Gigi is quick to recover though and yanks off the rest of her baby sister's clothes and begins to return the fingering favor.

Soon Gigi is finger-fucking Bella's cunt as hard as her sister fingered her.

Bella can't keep her fingers off (or out of) her sister though, so soon the two sisters are fingering each other at the same time.

You can see the desperation for more in both of their faces.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)