More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Back to school.

At 18 Josh just graduated high school, he would now have to go to college, at great expense and find work to finance his tuition or end up in debt with student loans.

High school wasn't a very pleasant experience for him, he wasn't very popular or in a sport team. He was only rarely bullied but had few friends and only had one girlfriend for a short amount of time. (apparently trying to touch her tits while making out during their third date made him a perv.)

He had just tried the app with her most inconsequential rule he could imagine.

Apples are blue and contain the daily recommended dose of all vitamins.

Josh loved apples and hated people spending money on ultra expensive food supplement. To his astonishment the apple on his desk was now teal whereas it was light green before. A search online showed him that apples varied in all shaded of blue. (some GMO ones very almost purple but people thought it too unnatural.) No more adds for 60$ tubes of near useless medicine either.

"Well fuck me! This thing works. This will be a lot of fun. " he said.

He could now change things with this app. He was amazed at the number of rules and noted that there was even a + symbol to add new ones.

School is mandatory until 21. Between the age of 18 and 21 people attend high school +, those schools are in separate buildings than normal high-school and students are taught things to prepare them for college or their adult life.

At all stages of their scholarship all students can only wear the uniform freely provided by their school while attending classes or some other school activities.

All education is free and funded by a marginal tax on international financial transactions that has no noticeable effect on the economy at large.

People live with their parents until they leave high school +.

He also thought about his little sister one year younger than he is, she wouldn't be in this until next year. He would try something sketchy but who knew? It could work.

Each pregnancy end up with one boy and one girl. Couples take this into account for the number of kids they desire. Existing people have their date of birth changed to fit this rule when possible. Existing same sex twins simply have another sibling of the other sex. (can be an existing sibling or a new one.)

"Josh! Are you awake? It's the first day of school and you're still sleeping! Go wake up your sister and get ready for school. " shouted his mom. Josh looked around and he was now in his room at his parents house rather than the small flat he rented in town to go to college.

His mind was flooded with memories of events, slightly different than before. His sister being in his class in most grades at school. His friends and classmates bratty kid sisters being his age and a lot sexier.

He opened the door to his sister's room and tickled her foot poking out from under the sheets. She woke up and turned over, the sheet slipping Exposing her chest (one extra year of boobs growth made wonders.) she wore little to sleep apparently.

"What the fuck! Josh don't barge into my room like that. " she screamed.

"Sleepy head it is time to wake up. Mom will skin it s alive if we're late for the first day of school. Nice tits by the way! Do you sleep naked?" he asked her. She looked down and saw her exposed tits. Josh could see a nightie and a pair of panties laying on the floor next to the bed. She might have had some fun before falling asleep. (there maybe was, even still something battery operated stuck in her under this sheet.)

"That's none of your business, perv! Now get out! " she screamed

Josh left the room to get ready, making sure to leave the door wide open. He could nonchalantly walk by it in a few seconds but there would be a lot of occasions for that.

He washed himself and dressed in the white shirt and black pants that were on the chair in his room. There was a dark red blazer and a black tie to go with it. He made sure to keep his phone with him and went to breakfast.

While eating delicious waffles he thought of the extra rules he would add to make high-school + a more pleasant experience.

What does he have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)