More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ZeeRay905 ZeeRay905

What does he have in mind?

Bottomless School

Josh thought while eating his waffles and, while still chewing the last delicious bite, typed the following:

Women attending High School+ as students are required to wear a uniform.

Women attending High School+, including students, staff and visitors, are required to be bottomless during school hours and/or while on school grounds, wearing only shoes and socks below the waist.

Women who are between the ages of 18 and 21 find being bottomless in public extremely arousing and embarrassing.

Women being aroused by having their breasts, bottoms, anuses and genitals exposed in public is considered shameful and taboo, and women try to keep their own arousal a secret if it is caused by exposure.

Josh sat back and reread what he had written, wondering if he'd gone too far... Or not far enough.

Remembering trickling his sister's bare foot earlier that morning he got a wicked little grin on his face and edited the last rule he had worked on to read:

Women being aroused by having their breasts, bottoms, anuses, feet and/or genitals exposed in public is considered shameful and taboo, and most women try to keep their own arousal a secret if it is caused by exposure.

He went on to write:

Women attending High School+ who are proven to be aroused by exposure of their breasts, bottoms, anuses, feet and/or genitals are punished by spanking and having to attend school naked for the remainder of the semester.

There is a lottery at the end of each school day that randomly selects one female student from each homeroom class to be a Relief Girl for the next school day of that same semester. There is no lottery on the last day of the semester, and the first day of the semester have their Relief Girls chosen during homeroom on the same day.

A Relief Girl is required to sexually relieve the erections all students in her homeroom class upon request with her mouth or anus during any and all designated breaks between classes and during study hall.

Relief Girls are required to attend school barefoot for the entire day, including while they are not on school grounds.

All men attending High School+ are required to expose their penises when erect in order to have it relieved by the Relief Girl.

Being chosen as a Relief Girl is considered bad luck and other women who are not chosen as Relief Girls tease those who are chosen as Relief Girls mercilessly until the end of the day.

"You'd better not be taking a picture of me, you perv!"

Josh lowered his phone, which he had been holding out in front of himself in order to type, to see that he had been so engrossed in changing the rules of the world that he hasn't seen his twin sister Melody come into the kitchen. Melody was wearing a red blazer over a white blouse, both of which ended at the waist, exposing her butt and crotch completely. She was blushing and covering her pussy with both hands, knees shyly held together, feet pigeon toed in a cute, coy posture that betrayed her embarrassed, aroused state almost as much as her furiously blushing pale face.

"Of course, not," Josh said, putting his phone down. "Besides, I can see your bits any time I want, why bother taking a picture?"

In response, Melody frowned and puffed out her cheeks in an attempt to stifle her anger, and stomped over to the refrigerator, ignoring her brother. "This school is so perverted! I hate whoever came up with these laws!" she said to no one in particular. One hand still over her pussy as she opened the fridge with the other, she apparently forgot about her exposed bottom and gave Josh an amazing view of her perky little bubble butt as she bent over to get the milk. Josh did take a picture of this, causing a camera noise that made Melody stand bolt upright.

"What was that?" she said angrily looking over her shoulder. Then she yelped and spun around, hiding her butt from her perverted brother. "You perv! Delete that!"

"Melody Ann West!" there mother shouted, entering the kitchen. "Did I just see you touch things in our fridge after having your hands on your pussy, young lady?!"

"I, uh-"

"Go wash your hands right now, young lady! And don't let me catch you touching yourself like that again I'm the kitchen!"

"But mom-"

"No buts! Go!" Their mother literally and figuratively put her foot down and pointed again towards the kitchen sink, taking the milk carton out of her daughter's hand.

"I'm pretty sure I saw her masturbating as she came into the kitchen, Mom," Josh lied.

"That better not be true, Melody, or I swear, I'll call your principal right now and have him take your clothing privileges away altogether!"

"Yes, Mom," Melody said obediently, terrified at the prospect as she washed her hands. "I wasn't masturbating, I, uh, was scratching and itch-"

"Is that what they're calling it these days?" Josh continued to tease his sister.

"Alright!" their mother said before Melody could retaliate. "That's enough, you two now hurry up and eat before the bus gets here."

"Yes, Mom," they both said in unison. Melody sat here bare butt down at the table and began serving some waffles onto her plate. Josh got up from the table to put his plate in the sink and momentarily left his phone unattended...

What happens to his phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)