More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What does he have in mind?

Nerdocracy.

Josh was smart and had good grades in high school. He always found dumb that in a place of learning the most popular and admired people were jocks and cheerleaders who both despised school and learning.

Now he could change that. And in an interesting manner.

Popularity amount students is based on intelligence, good grades and nerd culture.

Dick size for boys and chest size for girls is correlated to their IQ. Intelligent people are the most endowed. On the low scale anyone under 80 of IQ is totally flat chested for girls and have non functioning micro penis for men.

High-school+ uniforms depend on grades. New uniform is issued each week. As the average goes down each piece of clothing becomes smaller and smaller and for each failing grade in one class one piece of clothing is confiscated until the student get a passing grade in this class. (limited to one per class). Initial uniforms are determined by a placing test at the end of regular High school. All student go to High school plus on the school year beginning when they are 18 no matter their grades.

This would be fun. Josh saw that his uniforms didn't change except for gold stars on the collar of his blazer and on his tie. (a fleeting memory of this new reality and he knew they were jokers because of his perfect results on the placing test. Each could be redeemed to avoid losing clothes if he accidentally had a failing grade. His average would still go down though.)

His sister was another case. She wasn't stupid and wouldn't end flat chested but she was lazy and didn't like school. Would she have pursued her studies more carefully if it meant being popular or slacked off as before?

What is his sister's uniform like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)