More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What does he have in mind?

Too much, he didn't pay enough attention.

Lost in his thoughts, Josh didn't notice that his sister had taken his phone from where he had put it on the table.

Cindy was pissed about her brother and wanted , he seemed not to pay attention while eating breakfast so she snatched his phone to mess with it. Thinking about snooping around in his social media apps or deleting a save in one of his stupid games, she was surprised to find that the app opened was some stupid list of facts and rules about the world. It was showing perfectly normal rules and facts about how and when people were dressed. She had no idea what it was and had little time. She had put her own phone on the table where she took his own, she needed to switch them quickly.

Unsure if it was about some sort of assignment or if he would share it with someone, she decided to type something stupid and embarrassing to get her on him.

She found a line that said
Boys find it extremely embarrassing to not wear clothe bellow the waist

She quickly reworded it.

Boys find it extremely embarrassing to not wear clothe bellow the waist, nonetheless they only ever wear shoes and socks as bottoms

She giggled at her good prank and switched the phones. A few seconds later, her brother picked it up and got up from his chair. He had put his phone in his jacket and was holding his plate in one hand to put it in the sink, his other hand was busy covering his crotch. He was was wearing only the top part of his school uniform and was completely bare bottomed as proved by the view of his ass he gave her walking to the sink.

"Cindy, stop ogling your brother, you know how embarrassing it is for him to be bottomless all the time. And Josh, you'll have to get used to stop covering yourself like this, you'll never find a good job if you can't use both of your hands.

Cindy was pretty convinced that she was dreaming or had a seizure. The silly thing that no one but her could knew she wrote had become true... She had to get this phone again and find what this was about.

Josh was happy to get to school, with his new god mode phone, who knew what he could be able to do. If only he could stop girls from always looking at boys bare bottoms all the time.

Who do we follow? Cindy or Josh

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)