More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What does he have in mind?

More rules on uniforms and a bit of school spirit.

He had funny idea to put back in their place all the jocks, cheerleaders and sports teams at school.

Old rule: it is a known issue that all rules and contracts are worded to forbid wearing anything else than the uniform rather than actually forcing someone to wear it. As a result people have to keep bare anything covered by a bit of uniform they are missing. This is not considered indecent exposure, no matter how little is worn.

Old rule: private companies can decide to sponsor sports or cheer teams for high school +. When they do they get full authority on the design of the uniform and make their with their logo, slogans and colors. This type of sponsorship mostly attires companies whose name or choices would make the uniforms the most revealing or ridiculous for the given team.

Old rule: when a team has a private sponsor it is expected for all members of the teams to only wear their uniform in class or any sport or school related activities, even outside of school's premises. Refusal to comply result in immediate ban from the team and loss of any future sport scholarship or spot in a team.

New rule: West Hamilton school has just received sponsorship for all of its teams and the new uniforms will be handed today during school assembly in first period in exchange of all former sport or school uniforms of the team members.

New rule: due to the custom and complex design of sport uniforms it's frequent for new uniforms to arrive with missing parts. Any replacement uniforms can take weeks or months to arrive.

"Melody don't forget to bring all of your uniforms to school, remember that they will give out the new sponsored uniforms this morning." reminded their mom as his sister arrived for breakfast.

"This is a really stupid rule. Why are we to dress differently just because we do sport." She complained.

"Those companies spend a lot on those sponsorship, so they want to recoup it as advertising by using the students. You knew it could happen when you tried out for the team." replied their mom.

I know that and I'll do it. I just don't like it replied melody, pointing at the laundry bag next to her school bag.

After a quick breakfast they went to take the bus and once at school they went to the auditorium to discover which companies sponsored the school and what the new uniform were.

Melody sat in one of the front rows, know that she would have to go on stage to get her uniform.

But, what team is she on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)