More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Control Freak Control Freak

What does he decide to do?

Asian women and their fetishes

As Josh scrolled through the rules, his mind wandered toward his fetishes, specifically his one for Asian women. Normally it would just be a secret kept between him and the hidden file on his computer, nominally out of a worry of being seen as perverted or racist, but mostly out of fear of what his girlfriend would think if she found out that he would prefer that she looked more like her Chinese friend Anna. But if this app really could do what it said, he wanted to at least indulge himself a little.

Josh thought for a few moments about what he wanted to do, then wrote out his first rule.

  • Asian women are perceived to be sexually adventurous, and that perception is true.

Josh looked this over, then figured he could take it a step further. He made a slight modification, then added another rule that was complimentary to it.

  • Asian women are perceived to be sexually adventurous, but that is only partially true. The full truth is that each Asian nationality has their own fetish or sexual behavior that the women from that country universally indulge in whenever they can.
  • An Asian woman's predisposition to a fetish is tied to their genetics, so that their descendants still have a strong desire for it even if they grew up in another country.

He could have stopped there, and in all honesty he probably should have. But Josh was on a roll, and before he realized exactly what he was doing Josh had added a bunch of new rules detailing his sexual fantasies.

  • Chinese women are compulsive masturbators. If something arouses them even slightly, they have a very hard time resisting the urge to masturbate themselves to orgasm no matter where they are.
  • Japanese women are very submissive, getting pleasure from obeying the orders of men and non-Japanese women.
  • Korean women are exhibitionists who delight in exposing as much of their bodies to others as they can.
  • Vietnamese women are into urine play, and can even drink the urine of men and non-Vietnamese women without any ill effects to their health.
  • Thai women are dominatrixes, taking pleasure in dominating men and non-Thai women in sexual situations.
  • Indonesian women are obsessed with anal, and do their best to keep their assholes filled and/or stimulated as often as possible.
  • Cambodian women are into oral, to the point that their mouths are an erogenous zone.
  • Filipino women love being in bondage of any kind, the tighter the better.
  • Mongolian women are into pet play, and prefer to crawl on all fours whenever they can. Their backs are also strong enough to comfortably carry an adult human in this position.
  • Laotian women derive sexual pleasure from being humiliated and denigrated by men or non-Laotian women.
  • Malaysian women are obsessed with cum, loving everything about it from the taste to the feeling of it on their bodies.

Josh looked over everything he had written, having a mild panic attack at what he wrote. He hadn't even intended to go that far into detail about it, but once he started typing it was like he was a man possessed. Josh quickly exited the app and in a panic almost deleted it from his phone, only stopping himself out of morbid curiosity. After all, even though this app certainly had a LOT of societal rules within it, there was no way it could actually change anything, right?

...Right?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)