More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Control Freak Control Freak

What's next?

Meanwhile, across town...

Dina walked into her apartment building, glad to get out of the windy chill of the outdoors. Holding her coat closed a little tighter, the young Thai woman made her way to the stairwell and started her climb to the 4th floor. Going up four stories of stairs in heels always made Dina wish her building had an elevator, but she had to admit that the workout might be at least somewhat responsible for keeping her legs so toned and fit. It definitely wasn't her job at the local call center that did it, that's for sure. And after dealing with irate callers and an even more irate manager all day, she looked forward to putting on some sweatpants and just vegging out in front of the TV with her roommate Kari. Assuming she wasn't already out with some guy, of course.

Dina couldn't understand where that girl got her energy. Though Kari was a year and a half older than Dina, the tomboyish Japanese girl had twice Dina's energy and personality, which didn't seem to diminish at all since they first met. Even now, Kari was the one who would drag her more reserved and less generously endowed friend out of their shared apartment to do such intimidating things as 'go jogging outside' and 'talking to people outside of work'. Of course, it's not like Dina had found a good time to let her roommate know that her own desires tended to lean towards the fairer sex, but doing that might make Kari bring up the rather awkward question of whether she was included in that preference. It was a question that she wasn't even sure she had the answer to. Kari was attractive, and Dina would be lying if she said she hadn't fantasized about her friend's supple curves and soft lips once or twice. But even if her feelings did go any further than that, there was no way the timid girl would ever be able to bring herself to say it out loud, at least not without stumbling over her words while doing so. Besides, she was reasonably certain that Kari was straight as an arrow anyways. Oh well, there were plenty of other girls out there, and Dina was more than happy to not deal with the complexities of a relationship at the moment.

As Dina reached her floor, she felt a sudden chill, one that sent a slight tingle down her spine. Weird, considering all the windows in the hall were shut tight.

Must have just been a draft from the stairwell, Dina thought to herself, before dismissing the thought from her mind entirely and opening the door to her apartment. She walked in and took off her coat, putting it on the hanger as she shouted, "Kari, I'm home!"

Dina heard a cupboard door being shut in the kitchen, and for a second she wondered what Kari was doing in there. She wasn't sure why she found it so unusual: Kari was always preparing dinner for her around this time.

Kari came out of the kitchen and approached Dina, who took a moment to look over her 'roommate'. The busty Japanese girl had her hair done up in a ponytail, and was dressed in the sexy French maid 'uniform' that Dina picked out for her. The strapless top had a neckline low enough to keep the girl's impressive cleavage on full display, as well as make it clear that she was going bra-less. The skirt, while relatively modest by comparison, was still short enough to flash her bare ass to whoever was behind her when she bent over. And the fishnet stocking were really just there to keep her from going barefoot around the apartment, but still looked damn hot.

Upon seeing Dina, Kari smiled and bowed to her, "Welcome home, Mistress. How was your day at work?"

"Boring as usual," Dina replied with a sigh, "Too many idiots who don't know how to do their damn job properly. I thought I'd be dealing with irate callers less when I became manager, not more."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Kari said sympathetically, her head still bowed, "At least you are due for another promotion soon."

"I suppose there's that, but only if Paul doesn't get it first," Dina said, comforted somewhat by the praise. As she walks past her live-in maid, she asks, "What's for dinner tonight?"

"Lasagna and leftover green bean casserole," Kari said, lifting her head and looking in her direction, "If you wish, I can also pour a glass of the white wine to go with it. I know that helps you take the edge off after a rough day."

"That sounds lovely," Dina said, sitting down in her leather armchair and lifting her left leg. Taking the unspoken cue, Kari came over and knelt down in front of her Mistress, then pulled off the high heel and started massaging her aching foot.

"Mmmm, that hits the spot," Dina said, closing her eyes and leaning her head back, "Have I ever told you that you give the best massages?"

"Several times, Mistress," Kari replied, focused on her task.

"Well, it's the true," Dina says, feeling one of the hands moving up to her calf, "I'm lucky to have such a great servant."

And she meant every word: it was rare to find a Japanese girl at their age that wasn't already in some kind of relationship with another, more dominant individual, especially one as attractive as Kari. But with their complimentary tendencies, the two were a perfect fit for one another, like two symbiotic organisms. Sure, she sometimes got flack from her mother for taking the 'easy' option by living with someone who was by their very nature submissive to others, but Dina always had a harder time being strict than the other women in her family. After all, what other self-respecting Thai woman would tolerate a servant making leftovers for dinner, even if it was just the side? But Dina wasn't especially picky when it came to food, which was good since Kari in all honestly wasn't the best cook. Again, perfect fit.

Although...

She opened her eyes and looked directly at her maid for the first time since coming home, "Kari?"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Does this feel... strange to you?"

Kari paused her massage to look up at her Mistress in concern, "What do you mean?"

"I don't know," Dina said, "But ever since I got home, I can't shake this feeling that there's something not right here."

Kari looked around the apartment, "Everything looks fine to me." She frowns and looks up at Dina again, "It's not something I'm doing, is it?"

"No, no, it's not you," Dina reassured her, "I don't know what it is, but I know you didn't do anything wrong. It's just... I feel like there's something off right in front of me that I'm not seeing, you know?"

Kari thinks for a moment and shakes her head, "Sorry, but I don't. Everything feels fine to me."

Once more, Dina was relieved that she met Kari when she did. She had heard that a lot of Japanese women would just agree with whatever someone, especially their master, told them, but Kari was willing to contradict her Mistress if she disagreed with something she said, rare though those moments might be. Some would see that as insubordination, but Dina appreciated the honesty.

"Hmm... you're right. I suppose it's just been a long day," Dina says.

"Perhaps you just need some time to relax?" Kari suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Dina said. She set her leg down, hiked up her skirt, and spread her legs, "I know you haven't gotten to my right foot yet, but I think a solid orgasm will do more to help me relax. Use your mouth this time."

"As you command," Kari said. She crawled up between Dina's legs, pulled the Thai girl's panties aside, and buried her face into her wet snatch.

"Ooooooooh yes," Dina moaned as the Japanese girl's tongue lapped at her cunt. The tiny piercing she made Kari get in her tongue was definitely working to pay her back now. She places a hand gently on Kari's head, "This is just what I needed. Good girl."

She felt a slight buzzing in her crotch as Kari responded, her voice muffled for obvious reasons. Though the topic never came up, Dina strongly suspected that Kari wasn't entirely into other women, at least not to the same level Dina was. But she also knew that the pleasure she felt from serving her Mistress more than made up the difference in preference between them. Even now, Kari's hand was going under her own skirt to begin pleasuring herself.

"Not yet, not yet," Dina gasped out, "You know the rules: first get me off, then you can tend to yourself."

Kari reluctantly lowered her hand back to the ground. Oddly enough, Dina actually felt a little sad at this. Usually the denial aspect heightened the arousal of the situation, but for some reason Dina felt like she was missing out on something she had wanted to see for a very long time. Maybe that's what was nagging at her?

"...Oh what the hell, I'm feeling generous today," Dina said, "Just this once, go ahead and pleasure yourself as well."

At this, Kari actually pulled her head back to properly say, "Thank you Mistress!"

"I didn't tell you to stop licking my pussy, girl," Dina snapped. With a small squeak, Kari dove back into her duty, even more motivated now that she was pleasuring herself as well.

Dina grinned, her own arousal building even more as she watched Kari masturbate. Yes, this was what she needed: a break from the routine. Perhaps she should change some more things up with their relationship. Kari was always asking why she didn't have a collar yet, and presumptuous as she was to ask for one directly, she would look cute wearing one...

Since her servant was practiced enough to know exactly how to move her tongue to pleasure her, it wasn't long before Dina came. Her juices splashing over Kari's face seemed to be what pushed the kneeling maid over her own edge, and she dropped down to the floor and let out a low whine as the orgasm overtook her.

The two roommates spent several moments catching their breath, Dina relaxing in the chair and Kari balled up at her feet. Dina reached down and stroked the Japanese girl's hair, a silent reward for a job well done.

The peaceful scenario was interrupted by the oven timer beeping loudly. Kari opened her eyes and quickly popped up onto her feet, "Oh, the lasagna's done! Do you want to move over to the table or should I serve you here?"

"I'm pretty tired..." Dina said, waving her off, "Just serve me here."

Kari bowed to her once more, then bounded off to the kitchen to finish dinner with her Mistress' cum still on her face. Dina let out a sigh and leaned back in her armchair.

Seriously, where did that girl get her energy?

Continue watching Dina and Kari? Go back to Josh? Or find someone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)