More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Yanuren Yanuren

What's next?

Wait, there are still a few other Asian Nationalities

Pleased with his prior rules, Josh realized he had forgotten a few Asian countries. He had friends in college from Taiwan, Hong Kong, and even Singapore. Chuckling to himself, Josh decided to add a few more rules so they weren't left out. From what he could remember, those states were mostly comprised of Chinese nationals or their decedents; that's something he kept in mine while he started writing out rules.

Taiwanese women, much like their Chinese relatives, are compulsive masturbators, but they also have an affinity for large objects. They derive immense pleasure from inserting large dildos, penises, or anything else into their vaginas. Their bodies have adapted to this fetish; Taiwanese women are more petite on average and their vaginas are quite elastic, only temporarily stretching to accommodate the objects.

Singaporean women, due to the city state’s Chinese and Malaysian ancestry, are obsessed with masturbating with semen as lube. Overtime, this has lead Singaporean women to have a very high rate of pregnancy.

Hong Kongese women, due to the city state’s only relatively brief separation from the mainland, developed a particular masturbation affinity for vibrators. They often have mini-vibrators taped to their nipples and clits with other vibrators pushed up their vaginas.

Women from Macau have a particular fetish for gangbangs: the more penis the better. They can often be found at the center of orgies, masturbating themselves to climax while the men rotate through.

With the Chinese centered states out of the way, Josh racked his brain to see if he missed any Asian countries. After a moment, three more came to mind. He wanted to get a little creative with these.

Bruneian, always one to distinguish themselves from their Malaysian neighbors, took the semen fetish further, requiring their women to consume only semen for sustenance. Due to the nation’s small population, this consumption includes that of animals.

Burmese women have a tremendous foot fetish. Their feet are erogenous zones, with many Burmese women only being able to orgasm through their feet. They also find the feet of other individuals incredibly arousing.

Bhutanese women, due to the country’s high altitude, have a fetish. Such women can become incredibly aroused simply by holding their breath and erotic asphyxiation is often the only way they can orgasm.

Nepalese women have a rimming fetish. They find pleasure in giving and receiving rimjobs, though they can only orgasm if they are the one performing the task. For women from Nepal, this affinity borders on a scat fetish.

With that he was satisfied. Of course there were other states he could include, but they either weren't exactly independent (Tibet, Western China) or bordered more on South Asian (Bangladesh). Josh hit enter and pocketed the phone. "Enough with that," Josh thought "I need to move on with my day."

What does Josh do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)