More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Cantalope Cantalope

What's next?

Why stop with Asians?

Josh glanced at his watch and swore irritatedly. He'd meant to do something productive today but he'd just wasted like an hour and a half on this dumb app. Slipping his phone into his pocket, he resolved to get out of the apartment and get some errands done. After his last experience with the buildings repair man he'd resolved to fix the apartment himself if anything went wrong so his first stop was the hardware store to stock up on supplies. He was lost in his own little world most of the way but he noticed there were an awful lot of asian people out an about, way more than the cities demographic had yesterday. Maybe there was a convention or something?

He put it out of mind as he pulled up to the store and walked inside. He'd always liked the big hardware stores. They felt... manly somehow. And excessive. Four stories of ceiling fans.

He chuckled, "Go big or go home..."

"It is a lot, isn't it?" Josh turned to the employee idly checking labels a few feet from him. She was... very pretty. Middle Eastern. Indian, if he'd had to guess. Her figure and demeanor said college girl with a part time job.

"Can I help you find anything?"

Josh caught himself about to slip into flirting mode before reminding himself he already had a girlfriend. "Just browsing, thanks." he returned her smile, though hers was a touch more impish. She'd definitely seen his eyes wander. And she hadn't told him off... stop it.

He moved on but try as he might, he couldn't quite shake the image of the perky Indian co-ed and her tight little ass. Honestly the only thing he'd change about her was her lack of chest. He always had been a bit of a boob-man though it was hard to find the right balance of size and not-sag. He came to the end of the corridor, glancing down to find the phone in his hand. He smiled, "Just for a minute..."

  • Indian women and their descendants typically have breasts 3-4 cup sizes larger than women of other ethnicities of similar build. They do not suffer sag or problems from the weight. Their breasts are extremely erogenous compared to other women and most Indian women derive more pleasure from breast play than any conventional sex, able to orgasm from nipple stimulation just as easily, if not more easily, than from clitoris stimulation.
  • Saudi Arabian women and their descendants have a fetish for harems and derive life satisfaction from sharing a man with other women, the more women to their man, the better. They are not driven to find a man but will feel as though something is missing until they do, imprinting on him after several weeks of a "normal" relationship if it goes well. After imprinting, they biologically remain in love and become singularly devoted to their chosen man, trying to act in his best interest even if they are not completely submissive to him.
  • Afghani women and their descendants are naturally inclined to "edging", both finding it easier to maintain a highly aroused state for long periods of time with minimal effort and enjoying the sensations before orgasm more than women of other ethnicities on average. While in an edged state they become more flirtatious and intensely horny, enjoying all perversions more than they might normally, though they value discipline in resisting the urge as long as possible. In this state, few afghani women have the willpower to resist the lure of orgasm indefinitely but doing so for more than a day or two is highly admired.
  • Pakistani women and their descendants have a love of cum, similar to Malaysian women whom they have something of a rivalry and dislike for, except they consider it improper and a waste for a man to cum anywhere but deep inside a woman. They still enjoy its taste or the feel of it on their skin but they are awash with pleasure when they feel it released anywhere inside them, generally the deeper the better. The sensation has been likened to a prolonged and relaxed orgasm almost like a giddy high.
  • Turkish women and their descendants idealize purity and chastity until making a lifelong commitment to another person. However, they are inherently fascinated with male anatomy and harbor an almost compulsive reverence for a mans testicles and penis. Just looking at a mans cock or balls brings them pleasure, which is increased if it is hard or clean shaven, and touching a cock is an order of magnitude higher. Sometimes this is enough to bring on a minor orgasm and all Turkish women tend to orgasm with their partner, regardless of if they have already. They consider it rude and embarrassing to show this side of themselves, especially in public, but they cannot help but be slightly more attentive to men when in mixed company or to be bashful when talking with a man.
  • Iraqi women and their descendants are more attracted and susceptible to shows of dominance than women of other ethnicities. They aren't submissive exactly, and will defy or resist someone they disagree with, but they struggle to suppress the arousal they feel when told/made to do something, especially when they initially don't want to do it. This arousal makes their complaints/struggles weak unless they are genuinely repulsed or threatened by the act, in which case their fight or flight response is abnormally strong compared with other ethnicities.
  • Uzbekistani women and their descendants are inherently attracted to other women and other women are inherently attracted to them. They have a somewhat well deserved reputation for "stealing" women from men, something about their form/scent/voice gradually becomes irresistible to even the most straight women. They are not fully lesbian however, most are bi and some even consider themselves straight. Most Uzbekistani women outside of their home conceal their ethnicity from the public to avoid discrimination. Most settle down with a significant other, using their special charms to lure in a third participant from time to time, but occasionally they form their own harems of smitten women. These "harem mistresses" often take particular pleasure in finding hard-to-get targets; seducing people who should be unavailable such as nuns, married women, and especially homophobic women. Stories abound of these "mistresses" swooping through towns and snatching up beautiful women, only to be conquered by a strong man and settling down in the end.

While he was typing like a madman, he came across a few medical rules in the 'boob' section, "Let's just fix those..."

  • Women do not suffer any medical problems associated with their breasts.

Perfect.

Was that it? He squinted at the ceiling, trying to think of any fetishes he could take advantage of. At this point he was just venting every fetish he'd ever fapped to onto middle eastern women. There were so many other places he could use...

"Or I could, y'know, just go ask her out instead of typing fantasies into a glorified 'notes' app." he grumbled to himself. Which he'd never do: he already had Sarah. He frowned. Something was nagging him about Sarah... like something he'd forgotten about, except it felt like new information. He struggled to clarify the thought but nothing came to him. Weird.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)