More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

What do you find?

A joining of friends

You don't get more than three steps into the furniture store when you spot Amanda and her friends.

She looks at you and her sister. "Thank god you're ok. These are my friends, Maya and Mick."

She gestures at a young blond man who can only be described as a surfer dude, and a delicious looking Latina. She has black hair pulled back in a ponytail, petite breasts, and a boyish outfit. She looks angry and frightened and grips a baseball bat fiercely. One good kiss and you know she'll be spectacular whore.

Amanda continues. "And this is my boyfriend Derek."

You expected more. He is nondescript. Of course he doesn't really matter.

You notice Kristen leering at Mick. You decide to take control. "Ok everyone, we need to get out of here. We have a couple of cars out in the parking lot. No stopping for a while so if anyone has to go, there is a bathroom right there."

Maya pauses then heads toward the bathroom. "Be right back."

Kristen follows her.

Nearly five uneasy minutes pass. Derek looks at you. "What's taking so long?"

Megan interjects. "Probably just taking a dump. If they aren't out in a minute I'll go check on them."

Moments later Maya exits the bathroom. She has an extra bit of swing to her step, which makes her pert round ass sway enticingly. One hand moves up and down the shaft of her baseball bat. She makes a beeline toward Mick. Kristen follows her out seconds later with a Cheshire Cat grin.

You move closer to Amanda. Megan and Jake stalk Derek. To Mick's surprise Maya gives him a quick little kiss. It's time. You give a little nod.

Megan and Jake grab Derek. As they drag him away he yells. "What the fuck?! Run Amanda!"

You don't give her a chance. You grab her dip her and kiss her.

She looks up into your eyes, a confused look on her face. "Whoa...dizzzy."

You pull her into your embrace and kiss her passionately. All of her resistance fades. She kisses you back lustfully. You push her back to a plush, on sale, mattress undressing her as you go,

You finally enter her. She moans in ecstasy. You begin to get a nice rythem when you hear a ruckus behind you.

You turn your head to see Derek charging you. "Let her go you bastard!"

You swing a fist at him with all your strength. It connects with his head. You hear the crunching of bone and he literally is lifted off his his feet and sent sprawling into a lally column. He lies there bent the wrong direction, blood rapidly oozing from his skull.

If Amanda noticed she doesn't let on. "Don't stop!" She commands.

You begin fucking her again, giving in to wild abandon.

From below you she screams. "Fuck me! Harder! Faster!"

Suddenly time seems to slow. You feel an orgasm building. You know your soul is at risk.

Your thoughts are interrupted by Amanda. "More! Fuck more!"

She is such a glorious slut, is all you think as you come. Darkness engulfs you.

You open eyes and see the most gorgeous creature imaginable. She exudes lust. It burns away at you. As you stand in her presence, you realize she isn't exuding lust, she IS lust. Unnecessary parts of you burn away. Power fills you. You open your eyes.

Amanda stills sits on the bed leering at you lustfully. You can see and hear everything around you more clearly. You whiff the air and smell pussy, infected human pussy. Toys for you to play with.

You look down at you hands. They now end in black claws. You look toward Megan, who has shed her dress and is playing with Jakes manhood. You stride to them.

By the time you reach them you realize you have grown. You must be six foot eight, and massively muscled. You scowl at Jake. "You stupid fuck. You can't even hold somebody properly."

You are pleased with how deep and menacing your voice has become. You grab Jake by the neck and lift him. His eyes bulge in shock. With a flick of your thumb you snap his neck. "Give my regards to the goddess."

You toss his body twenty five feet aside. You turn your attention to Megan, who is eyeing you and licking her lips.

"I thought Jake was your boyfriend?"

Megan steps into you and begins playing with your chest. "I just liked him for his package. I like yours much better."

You laugh Megan is going to be a vicious little succubus. You look over to Maya, Mick and Kristen. Kristen is giving Mick a blowjob while Maya plays with his bare chest.

You step towards them. You convulse in pain. Wings burst forth from your back and a tail from the bottom of you spine. As you walk toward Maya you swing you tail enjoying its prehensile abilities and penis like sensitivity.

You smile at Maya. "You know what you have to do if you want me to fuck you first."

She looks at you, then at Mick. She picks up the bat and swings it so hard it nearly takes Micks head clean off.

"Mm, I do love a girl that knows how to handle a big bat."

You pull Maya to you, exploring her sex with your tail. Kristen, still attached to Mick's dick, realizes he is no longer staying hard. She looks up at Mick's dead body with disappointment.

You realize your skin is red and you are complete. You desire nothing more than to fuck. You want to initiate your little harem. Of course soon this mall will be crawling with demons. If you fuck your toys here you may lose one. Still your body is eager to take them...

Fuck them now or fuck them later?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)