More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 46 by YZS YZS

What is it going to be then, Maria or her daughter?

The Daughter ♡

Percy came to the village with the intentions of having sex with multiple girls, he really wanted to fuck a bunch of villagers and maybe knock a few of them up but since he chose to let the entire village be free to not upset Faye or give her a worse impression he had to make it up to his troops in some way, this time they were not getting the chance to innocent villager girls like they always use to do so they needed a way to relieve themselves for their great efforts and even when Maria seemed like the ideal girl to gangbang Percy found her cute daughter more interesting so he had a burning desire to not only have sex with her but also share her with all of the orcs that couldn't any girls.

So trying not to be too suspicious Percy took a quick glance at the daughter in a moment of suspense as everyone was waiting for him to make his call but after thinking about it for a while he finally turned his full attention to her, making everyone surprised and even scared in some cases like Maria, who entered in panic when she saw how Percy started looking at her daughter, she was afraid of what he was capable of and even Faye was worried, although she knew a few things the demon king could do from experience and this made her feel bad for the daughter but while she just stood akwardly she let Percy approach her slowly, which made her nervous.

"Hello, you are a cute girl... what's your name if i may ask?" - Percy asked cordially but with certain mischievousness in his tone as he had something planned, most of the villagers around him gasped in shock as they realized that the demon king had bad intentions for the cute daughter while the orc troops gasped with excitement as they were ready to watch but it seemed like Maria wasn't too happy by the idea of Percy talking to her daughter so she stepped in to argue with him.

"No, don't talk to my daughter... just take me, do whatever you want to do to me but please stay away from my daughter! She is still a virgin, have some mercy and take me instead" - Maria said nervously, she was begging in fear of whatever Percy could do to her daughter but her words only seemed to make him happier as he started smiling perversely.

"No thanks, i've had sex with plenty women like you but is always a treat to have sex with cute girls like your daughter... and you say she is virgin? Woo! I guess i will be taking her virginity today..." - Percy said with a playful tone and wicked smile as he looked at the daughter, who now seemed horrified but was too scared to say anything.

The few villagers near the scene that was about to unfold tried to intervene but they were stopped by the orcs, even Faye tried to jump at Percy to make him stop but befote she could make her move he quickly grabbed the daughter and pinned her down in the ground, he tried being gentle but he ended up tackling her to the ground and probably hurting, there was pure chaos for a second as both Maria and Faye started screaming, the villagers were complaining as well but there was not much they could do so as Percy tried to ignore all of them he continued with his evil plan of Maria's daughter.

"Come on, nice... that's it... hey boys, come here... i know you want to have some fun too and for all your efforts you deserve it so come join me!" - Percy exclaimed to some of the orcs around him, he was inviting them with a cheerful tone that they knew from all the times they had villagers with their king so they inmediately got excited to join him.

"No!! Don't do this!! Stop right now!!" - Faye yelled to Percy, hoping that he could at least listen to her but he just ignored her and continued restraining the daughter, now trying to turn her around to remove her clothes, Maria continued screaming for her daughter but now that the orcs had joined their king she knew there was not much to do so she broke down on the floor and stayed silent for a while, trying not to think about it and maybe ignore how her daughter was going to get her virginity taken by and her cute innocent body abused by evil beings, it was her worst nightmare but it was unfortunately becoming reality this day.

The daughter tried to scream multiple times but she was so in shock that she froze and remained quiet, in this moment the orcs took the opportunity to quickly rip off her clothes so she could be completely naked and when they had exposed her cute small breasts and her smooth mound between her thin legs she started shuddering as she assimilated the situation but now that she realized she was about to be she couldn't do anything so she froze again as she knew her body was going to be sexually abused.

And the orcs really took no time, they are always horny from not getting good mating partners so they only get sex in ocassions like this one but as they already got their enormous orc cocks out Percy made a gesture to remind them the rules, he needed to let them know he always gets to have sex first and the orcs knew this so they calmed down to let their king pull his pants down and reveal his enormous cock of his own, he is clearly not an orc but he has the size of one, even Faye got a little distracted to see Percy's cock fully erect cock, and even though it was from a distance and she couldn't get a good view she was still impressed by how he got hard so quickly, and it was because Percy was fascinated by the idea of a virgin girl.

Before Percy inserted his dick inside of Maria's daughter he looked at Faye to see her staring back, she got nervous instantly and her reaction gave him the strenght and motivation to push forward and after rubbing his cock on the cute daughter's smooth and soft folds he pushed his dick against her entrance and soonly enough he was inside her, she groaned right when Percy penetrated her for the first time, he was very surprised to feel how tight she was, it was like no other but it felt so tight that he thought he could harm her, which was good so after taking her virginity he was satisfied and seeing the orcs that were already rubbing their cocks on the girl's cute naked body he got an idea for them so they get to have fun.

Percy pulled out of the girl's tight and no longer virgin pussy and while she did flinch from surprise she felt slightly relieved that it was all done, of course this was not true because Percy ordered the orcs to use her body and seeing this made her scream in panic, and she wasn't the only one as Maria felt like she was going to pass out from the sight of the orcs groping her daughter and even Faye felt sick by the scene in front of her.

"See, i already took your virginity and you would have probably grown to be a slut anyways so you are lucky you get to experience a gangbang while you are still young" - Percy said with a smirk while the girl froze, horrified by the few orcs rubbing their cocks on her and groping her body, all the fear became too much to handle until she finally felt it, one orc got too confident and shoved his huge cock inside of her, completely stretching her in many ways, mostly painful, and while the initial pain was so strong that she took a while to feel at first unfortunately for her Percy didn't say anything to that orc and in fact he encouraged the other ones to join in.

So right as the girl felt the pain of having her tight pussy stretched in imaginable ways and filled completely by filthy orc cock she clenched her toes from the pain, but sadly she was getting another dose of orc dick as another one pushed inside her asshole, she inmediately screamed, along with Faye and Maria, who were watching in horror how she was getting , but her scream was quickly muffled when Percy inserted his dick inside her mouth.

Now she was getting triple penetrated, with both her young pussy and ass getting absolutely destroyed by orcs, her asshole hurt the most as she had literally nothing coming out of it in her entire life so when one of the orcs took her anal virginity his gigantic member teared her ass, she started to bleed from both of her holes as she was getting stretched in ways that seemed impossible, but she wasn't even allowed to cry as Percy had his also giant cock shoved deep down her throat, it actually didn't felt that bad compared to the orcs until he started thrusting and fucking her throat, she got to the point where she genuinely couldn't tell what hurt the most, she just knew everything caused her pain and she wanted her misery to end.

"Please!! I beg you!! Leave her alone!!" - Maria finally got to say as she got over the shock but seeing her innocent daughter getting brutally by 6 orcs and the demon king made her broke down in tears, but while she cried Faye tried to make Percy come to his senses even though she knew he would probably ignore her.

"Stop!! Please Percy!! You don't even know if she is underage!!" - Faye yelled, also beginning to form tears on her eyes but after she begged to Percy there was a small moment of hope as he stopped throatfucking Maria's daughter and actually listened to her begs as he turned his attention to Faye

"Does that really matter now??" - Percy chuckled in true evil fashion before he laughed maniacally and continued abusing the girl's poor innocent throat like the demon he was, the gangbang didn't stop anytime soon, with other orcs joining to jerk off or rub agaisnt the girl's body but the main act stayed the same, her cute bottle body getting triple penetrated, one orc cock in her ass, causing her to bleed, another thick orc cock in her pussy, also causing her to bleed but also pushing so strongly against her cervix that it felt like it could penetrate it and start fucking her uterus, at this point the girl was already traumatized enough that she began to think if she could ever forget about the she was experiencing but it all seemed to be finishing so it could all be over soon, although she got to the point she didn't care anymore, the damage was already done and her holes were so altered now that she would probably never have sex or even bleed out from the tears the orcs caused her.

It was indeed ending as some of the orcs using the daughter's body started cumming on her and the two orcs penetrating her holes eventually ended up busting a huge load inside her, filling both her ass and womb with the thickest orc sperm ever seen, it overflowed so much that now she was completely covered in orc spunk and she was even laying on a pond of the cum that was starting to stick to her naked body but it wasn't completely over as Percy was still getting some fun out of her throat but after seeing that everybody had finished he decided not to go further and just unload in her throat so he got as deep as he could be and released all of his sperm that inmediately went down the girl's throat, he felt like she swallowed on purpose but in reality they had fucked her so much that she lost her basic senses, she even began pissing herself so she didn't even feel when Percy's cum flowed inside her throat.

But now that Percy and his orc troops had his fun with Maria's daughter they quickly left her on the ground and seeing how the other villagers were beginning to pick on what was going on Percy decided to bail out before chaos started, he was going to let his troops take care of the situation since now that he had satisfied his sexual needs he could leave the place, he tried running to the stagecoach while Maria screamed as she held her seemingly immobile daughter in her hands, begging and cursing for having her precious daughter abused in such a terrible way but while Percy ran he found Faye, who looked more mad than ever.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!! Why did you do that??!!!" - Faye screamed in pure anger as she still couldn't believe the scene she witnessed, she was traumatized from seeing such an innocent girl get and even though he expected Percy to be evil she hated him for actually doing something so atrocious like this, he could notice her clear hatred for him and since he was in a bit of a hurry he got nervous and took very little time to come with a good response to calm Faye down.

(-200 Faye's Affection Points)

(Faye's Training Style Became Harsher)

What is Percy going to say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)