More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 47 by YZS YZS

What is Percy going to say?

"Sorry but it had to be done"

Percy replied with a serious tone that caught Faye off guard, she was very confused by his response and while she thought about it for a while to try make sense or get some meaning out of his words she felt like he was being honest and that worried her.

"What do you mean? So you are saying that you had to an innocent girl that didn't do anything in front of her mother??... you are not making any sense, don't you realize the horrible thing you just did... that girl is bleeding, you and and your ugly orcs almost killed her from how rough you abused her... you don't even know if you an underage girl or not!!" - Faye yelled enraged as she had the idea that Percy was delusional but after seeing her so mad he knew he had to explain her the situation and calm her down so she wouldn't worry as much, although he knew very well that she wasn't going to stop hating him that easily because the damage and trauma he caused to Maria's daughter was already done and he could only apologize.

"Well, i know it seems very bad now but this is exactly why i brought you here, to show you around and so you can see what we do... and i know it was probably traumatizing but i don't really know what to tell you at this point... look, i'm sorry you had to see that but i can at least assure you that she was legal, if that makes things better for you... anyways, i don't know if it's possible to apologize to her or her mother right now but i want you to understand that this was necessary for a few reasons..." - Percy tried justifying himself akwardly and while Faye seemed to be listening to him she was still visibly mad at him but now more confused from his explanation and skeptical of his slightly malicious tone as she didn't fully believe his honesty.

"I don't understand... Why did you have to that girl?? You could have literally done anything else, yet you chose that... why?? - Faye asked nervously as she couldn't make sense of the situation, now she was really confused by Percy's decision of taking Maria's daughter's virginity by and making her suffer from having two huge orc cocks inside her holes and stretching her in many painful ways, but she still tried to listen to him and waited for Percy to explain the situation to her and make sense of what happened even when to her it seemed impossible but after he thought about it he tried explaining himself.

"Alright so look... usually when we do these types of raids on villages things get way more out of control than this... a lot of stuff happens and i'm sure you don't even want to hear about it but this time since you were here with me i didn't want to show you the horrors that take place in these raids so in order to save the village and prevent my troops of doing unspeakable acts on the villagers i decided to do something more decent to make it up to my troops... because you see, they all get mad when they don't get the chances to villager girls and kill innocent people so to entertain them a little bit i decided to do that little show in front of them and i know it looked bad but there are some evil things that need to be done as the ruler of the Crimson Empire... and in this case i'm the king so i had to do them... i don't know if you are going to get it but this is one of the many things i just have to do by nature and-" - Percy said with a calm tone to try his best to explain to Faye in a good manner but even though she seemed like she was understanding she felt like this explanation didn't justify his decision to gangbang a cute innocent girl so she still had a bunch to say so she interrupted him to make some questions.

"So you had to that daughter to keep your own orcs from destroying the village and other innocent girls or what??" - Faye asked with a slightly aggressive tone as she was just getting to know the nature of an evil demon king like Percy but when she interrupted him she quickly remembered it was a bad idea so she got worried that she was going to get punished, luckily for her Percy was in a good mood so he didn't get mad and even answered her question.

"Yes, i know it sounds crazy but we were actually supposed to kill those villagers to clear the area but since you were here i decided not to and instead do something less crazy, which i guess was me forcing myself into that girl, which again... sorry" - Percy replied with a casual and even friendly tone as he solved Faye's doubts, she got nervous though and didn't say anything as she tried to understand the situation, she couldn't wrap her head around the idea of Percy deciding not to do one of his usual evil things just because of her, she felt very weird but at the same time a little hopeful in some way as she liked the idea of the demon king changing, even when it could be a slow process she believed that one day he could become good or at least a decent person and although she didn't want to show any emotions for him she ended up smiling a little while they walked back to the stagecoach as now they started heading back to the castle with the hope that he could maybe change as a person or king.

The village trips is over, what's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)