More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 45 by YZS YZS

What is Percy going to say?

"Soon you will be just like them"

Percy said maliciously as he pointed at a few villagers being dragged by by some big orcs, there were even some few girls with their clothes being ripped by the brute of his troops, he replied with a wicked grin and a evil laugh to make Faye more mad than she already was but she was more scared by the sight of innocent young villager girls being treated so harshly by orcs, specially by how much she related to them and the way they were almost naked and seemingly ready to be by some of the goblins and orcs but seeing how she was so mad that it seemed she was going to attack him Percy calmed her down a little.

"We are just cleaning up this village, we need to gather them all up and move them to another place... we are not killing them, not yet at least..." - Percy said after chuckling but instead of calming Faye down she got more suspicious of his tone and didn't believe any words that came out of his mouth so Percy decided to show her himself what his troops were doing with the villagers so she wouldn't be too worried.

"Come on, if you don't believe me then let me show you... here, let's go and take a look" - Percy said to Faye before walking into the village, she hesitated a little before following him and while she was scared of walking around the orcs capturing villagers she was also amused by the houses and the overall village that she was getting to explore.

"See, we are just taking them out of their houses and getting them all in one spot to move them later" - Percy continued saying with a sort of friendly tone while he pointed around him, showing Faye how his troops the villagers out of their houses, some of them were screaming, crying or just begging for their misery to end and all of this was making Faye upset until Karuma appeared out of nowhere, he was approaching Percy to talk with him after all the houses in the village were raided.

"Hello Karuma, how did it go? You captured everyone?" - Percy asked enthusiastically to which Karuma nodded.

"Yes, all of the buildings are clear and most of the villagers are waiting at the center... but i have some interesting people you might want to see, would you like to meet them, my lord?" - Karuma asked as he looked at a large building, his question made Percy very curious and excited so he didn't hesitate to accept his offer.

"Oh yes, i would love to see what kind of girls you have saved for me" - Percy replied while he licked his lips and rubbed his hands in an evil manner, the best part of the raid was coming and he couldn't wait to see what his reward was so after Karuma heard his response he ordered some of his troops to bring two villagers and right after two girls came out of the large building he was looking at.

"Here you go, we found them hiding in the village tavern... it seems they are mother and daughter so you have nice choices" - Karuma said as the girls walked to Percy, now that they were closer it was clear that one of them was older than the other, the mother was thick with voluptious assets and a round face while the daughter was thin, very innocent looking and small.

"Well hello ladies... what a beautiful pair of girls you are... also with some beautiful pairs of-" - Percy started saying perversely before getting interrupted by the mother who got scared anf started panicking.

"Please don't hurt us... we haven't do anything... i beg you!!" - the mother started screaming but since Percy didn't like being interrupted he quickly took control of the situation and asserted dominance.

"Calm down!... i didn't even get to introduce myself, don't you know about manners?... well, how are you called?" - Percy asked slightly frustrated by the disrespect from the mother but after she saw the attitude the demon king took she responded in fear.

"M-my name is Maria... i'm the village cook... please forgive me, i'm just too scared and i don't know if you will do anything to us or-" - Maria replied with a nervous tone but as Percy noticed she was starting to worry again he interrupted her.

"Is okay... i don't think i will hurt you this time... maybe... i don't like when people interrupt me so you might have to do something to earn my forgiveness" - Percy replied with a malicious grin as he got a nice idea.

"Yes, of course... i understand, i will do anything but please don't hurt my daughter..." - Maria responded with a scared tone that Percy loved to hear, he looked at both Maria and her daughter to admire their bodies and get an idea of what naughty things he wanted to do with them but after seeing how Faye seemed very upset by the situation he came up with an idea to justify his actions.

"Alright, let's come to an agreement... i will let all of your people go away of this village unharmed if you perform a little sexual favor for me" - Percy said with a perverse tone that caught eveyone off guard, Faye was disgusted while Maria took a time to think about his offer, even Karuma was surprised.

"Are you sure my lord? That wasn't part of the plan, we were supposed to-" - Karuma said to Percy with a concerned tone before he stopped him and replied quickly.

"Yes, i'm sure... now Maria, what do you say? You want to save your people?" - Percy asked maliciously before looking at Faye, she still seemed upset but he knew it was better to just have sex with one villager than proceeding with his initial plan, that involved killing all of the villagers, so that's why he thought that letting all the villagers free made up for a sexual favor and at least it wouldn't make Faye hate him forever.

"Okay, yes sir... i can do that, you can take me if you want but i would really prefer if you could not involve my daughter in all of this..." - Maria replied nervously and now that Percy knew he had the chance to fuck Maria he got excited but hesitated for a while as he looked at Faye, it seemed like she wouldn't be as mad if he just had sex with Maria rather than killing a whole village in front of her but then he felt like Maria wouldn't be enough, she loved the idea of fucking a thick girl like Maria but also her daughter caught his interest, even though it would be wrong he still felt the desire to take her daughter instead of Maria so he had a hard time choosing...

(-25 Faye's Affection Points)

What is it going to be then, Maria or her daughter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)