More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by olly olly

Which friend did you choose?

Your ex-girlfriend Ava

When you take a moment to think about who else you'd like to turn into your slut, the one person who comes to mind is your ex-girlfriend Ava.

The truth is, sex with Ava was fantastic. She had way more of an appetite for getting nasty in bed than Emma did (before you brought Slave4U into the mix). You and Ava didn't work out in the end, but it wasn't because you didn't like fucking each other.

You tell Emma the news that you plan on inviting Ava and seducing her.

Emma's eyes go wide when she takes in what you're saying.

"You're... gonna fuck Ava?" your slut says in disbelief.

"Don't worry babe, I'll let you join in too," you say ignoring Emma's struggle with jealousy. "What does my little slut think about watching me fuck my ex?"

Emma thinks for a moment, trying to process her emotions before replying, "My pussy is getting really wet right now thinking about it."

"Here, let me help you whet your appetite," you say as you grab your computer and pull up some photos and videos of you and Ava having fun."

You play a video of Ava sucking your big cock.

"See how much Ava can take in her mouth, Emma?" you say to tease Emma. "Maybe she can teach you some tricks."

"I've... I've thought about walking in on you fucking her and watching your cock slide in and out of her," Emma admits, surprising you.

"What would you do?" you ask as you take out your cock. It's hard now.

"I would join in. I would suck on her tits. I would eat Ava's pussy while you fucked it."

You begin fucking your girlfriend. You fuck for a while, exchanging some more dirty fantasies about your ex. You don't know if Emma realizes you're actually going to make it happen or not.

"And if I came in her pussy, what would you do?" you finally ask.

"I would eat it all, John. I would eat your cum right from Ava's well-fucked pussy."

You both cum together at this. You fill Emma's pussy with your seed.

"I wish Ava were here to clean you up," you tease.

"Me too," Emma answers, surprising you in how she's carrying on the fantasy after the heat of the passion is over.

So that night you text Ava with some lie about how you found some stuff that belongs to her and text her your address. When she stops by the next day you're ready with a Slave4U-filled smoothy. It takes a little pressure to get her to stay long enough to drink it, but it's not that hard.

15 minutes later Ava is on her knees in the middle of your kitchen sucking your cock.

"Look how deep she can take it," you keep telling Emma, who came out to watch as soon as the fun started.

You tell Ava that you want Emma to watch you two fuck, which seems to further excite Ava.

You lead Ava to your and Emma's bedroom and begin fucking her. You've missed the familiar feeling of Ava's cunt - and you tell her this.

You fuck Ava as she cums multiple times and finally you empty your balls inside her. She never liked you cumming inside her when you were dating, but she doesn't complain now. She does try to get up when you pull out though, but you push her down and hold her legs open.

Ava is confused until she sees Emma approaching.

"Emma loves my cum," you explain as Emma brings her mouth to Ava's used cunt. Ava's entire body shudders as she feels your girlfriend's tongue exploring her messy pussy. Emma keeps going even after she's lapped up all of your cum. She keeps going until your ex-girlfriend orgasms from the pleasure of Emma's tongue.

You leave the two girls along to head off to the kitchen to prepare another drink with Slave4U for Ava. You hear the women continue to moan. Both your current girlfriend and your ex-girlfriend are cumming in your bed right now you can tell - you think they are 69ing. Ava's moans are stifled by Emma's pussy, but you recognize her orgasmic moans from your history of getting her off.

When you come back into the bedroom, holding two smoothies the women are laying next to each other. Ava is collecting her breath before she plans a quick exit. She's regaining some sense of herself. She's covered herself with a blanket so you cannot see her nakedness. She's still riding a high from this once in a lifetime sexual experience, but she knows she needs to get out of here. She's thinking about stopping at the gym for a shower, when she absent-mindedly accepts the smoothie and takes her first sip. If she showers at the gym before getting home, her current boyfriend, who she has a date with in a couple hours, won't be able to smell the sex. She doesn't think showering here would be a good idea.

She takes another drink of the smoothie. She looks at your naked body and at Emma's. She's covered her body, and isn't sure how to get dressed in front of you both. She doesn't even remember how she got naked... when did she take off her dress? And where did she leave her underwear.

She drinks some more. She thinks about how good she feels. She just had the best sex of her life.

Another sip. If this was the best sex of her life, why would she want it to be a once in a lifetime thing?

She's drank most of the smoothie, but then you come and pour her some more. She's just staring at your cock as you stand in front of her. Ava is thinking about how she'd want to reach out with her hand and touch it. Or maybe with her mouth.

She's feeling great - refreshed. She feels wonderful and she realizes that she's let the blanket fall away and her breasts are exposed, but she doesn't feel modest about it.

Ava looks at your cock again. She misses seeing it hard. She looks at Emma who is sitting next to her, completely naked and beautiful. You did a good job finding a new girlfriend. Emma is stunning, Ava thinks, with beautiful breasts. She leans down and takes one of Emma's nipples into her mouth. She gently bites down and sucks on the tip of Emma's titty.

Ava pulls her mouth off of Emma's tit, pulling on it until Emma moans and then releasing it finally. She takes another sip of the -filled smoothie and then looks at your cock, happy to see it now at half mast and rising quickly.

She finished her smoothie, puts down the empty cup and removes the blanket entirely from her body, exposing her lower half. She spreads her legs, exposing her pussy entirely for you, then tilts her head back and closes her eyes, hoping that you'll take her once again. She waits in anticipation. She's holding her breath hoping she you will make her yours. She's forgotten about her boyfriend entirely.

Finally you make Ava's desire come true. You mount her, and plunge inside of her again. She screams in pleasure. Emma is next to her, playing with Ava's tits. You fuck Ava violently and she loves every second of it. She cums multiple times and when you're ready to cum she opens her mouth wide to take you into her mouth. She eats your cum, she loves the taste and is sad that your larger load earlier was left in her pussy for Emma to taste instead.

You give Ava more Slave4U. She stays the night, completely blowing off the guy she had a date with, and you give her more in the morning. You don't let her leave until you feel that she's well under your control - not just a slut, but your slut. You make sure she'll be coming back for more, more of the and more of your cock and your semen. Ava is your slut, you own her and she could not be happier.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)