More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do you talk to?

Your Friend, Nelly

Your coworker, Nelly, had returned from a vacation not too long ago and maybe she had some new fantasies after coming back. A quick call to her phone gets you to hang out with her at the park and you head there right away. After some time, Nelly shows up and joins you at yiur park bench, "Hey Jimmy, how's it going.

You alsways had a thing for Nelly, she was a beautiful girl who could drive anyone crazy. But you weren't sure if your personalities would be compatable as you are a deep thinker and she's an airhead sometimes. You sit there and talk with her, driving the conversation toward her recent vacation to get your new rule into effect, "Where did you go? How did you like it?"

"Oh we went down to Jamaica. It was beautiful and the sun was always shining. The nights were warm and calm. I enjoyed it so much with all the nice food and good music. But most of all, I spent a lot of time at the beaches. You know...I've always wanted to go to a nude beach. I was tempted while I was there, but I don't have the guts to go alone. To feel the sun on your skin and walk around without a care in the world..."

It worked! You got something good out of the girl and now it was time to use your new godly power, "Maybe I could go with you? You'd have a friend with you and wouldn't be so alone. I've wanted to go also for the same reasons." You lair, you've wanted to go to see all the naked women and maybe see some kinky couples do it on the beach.

Nelly's eyes calmed as if she'd done some soothing , an effect of the influence power, and turned her head slowly to you, "...Yes, I think I would like that. You're a good friend."

"Why don't we go now? There's so much time left in the day."

"...Yeah, sure. We'll take your car."

You smiled and swiftly jogged back to your car at the coffee shop and drove back to pick Nelly up. With a quick stop to your house for some beach supplies, you were on your way to the beach out of town. On th far side is where the nudist side lay and where you'd get to see Nelly's naked body.

What happens at the beach?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)