More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 41 by olly olly

Who do you ask for next?

You go for the A-Listers: Emma Watson and Natalie Portman

You tell Emma to send up Emma Watson and Natalie Portman - two beautiful woman who you've been extremely attracted to for years.

As soon as Natalie and Emma Watson walk into the room you can see why they are famous. They are both so damn stunningly beautiful. Natalie steps in first and you're struck by her natural beauty, her flawless skin, and her slender but toned body that her lacy white lingerie sexily shows off.

Emma Watson is equally gorgeous. She's fit and sexy and, her lingerie is so see-thru you can already see her small, brown nipples. You are going to have a lot of fun with these two sexy stars.

Natalie wastes no time slipping out of her lingerie.

"The girls downstairs can't stop talking about you, John." She looks down at your erect cock. "So this is the famous cock that we're celebrating tonight... it's very impressive. The way Candice, Taylor, and the others talk about it, it's already legendary."

You compliment Natalie in return. It's easy to find kind things about the naked body in front of you. You stop short of telling her just how long you've wanted her.

You ask Natalie if she's ready and she lays back and spreads her legs. She looks a bit giddy as you move closer to her.

Natalie Portman shivers lightly just when you put your hand against her arm. You can smell her anticipation. You wonder if she was playing with herself when she waited for her turn. You tease her a big longer, running your hands over her soft skin. You squeeze her breasts - yes you squeeze Natalie Portman's breasts and she moans out John when you do because she so desperately wants you to shove your huge tool inside of her.

You give Natalie what she wants.

You fuck Natalie missionary style, thrusting in and out. You're surprised at how tight she is, but her pussy is just as flawless as the rest of her.

After a while you pull out and tell her to get on her hands and knees. You take a step back to admire Natalie's perfect ass.

While you're staring at Natalie's rear, Emma Watson gets an idea and steps in front of you and begins tonguing Natalie's asshole. You weren't the only one getting excited looking at Natalie's ass, it seems.

Natalie moans loudly as Emma Watson uses her tongue on the older actress' tight sphincter.

As beautiful a sight this brunette on brunette analingus is, you're to keep fucking Natalie, so you pull Emma away and begin fucking Natalie Portman doggy style.

You fuck the beautiful woman a little roughly, grabbing her by the neck and pulling her back towards you. She eats is up and cums hard as you are gripping her slender neck tightly with both hands.

You're not ready to cum though, so you flip her over so you can look at her pretty face and wonderful small titties some more.

"Look at Emma, John," Natalie says to you as you're staring at her. "She's got that dildo up her ass."

Indeed Emma Watson had gotten into your girlfriend Emma's sex toy collection and has a large vibrating dildo (that you gave to Emma once you started sleeping more with Candice Swanepoel and Taylor Swift) deep in her asshole.

As you continue to fuck Natalie and Emma Watson continues to fuck her own ass, the two girls talk.

"So, Hermione Granger is an anal slut?" Natalie teases.

"Uh... huh..." Emma manages, "Once I got famous my mum made me promise to stay a virgin. But the blokes got very persistent. If I was going to keep my word to my mum it was either my arse or get , basically. So arse it was. It turns out I quite liked it."

Being a former child star as well, Natalie could empathize with Emma, but that didn't stop her from teasing the younger actress. Natalie joked that Emma was so stretched she could probably get her whole fist inside of Emma... well you decide to have the ladies test this theory.

You stop fucking Natalie Portman and hand her a bottle of lube. "Use this and see if you can get your whole hand in."

You then sit back and watch as Natalie works her way up from three, to four fingers fucking Emma Watson's back door. You borrow the bottle of lube Natalie is using to squirt some on your cock so you can jerk off as you watch Natalie continue to work on Emma's ass. You consider calling your girlfriend Emma up to suck you off while you watch, but so you see that Natalie Portman almost has her entire fist in Emma Watson's ass.

Emma is grimacing, but also screaming out in pleasure. It's hard for her body to know how to process all of the sensations she's feeling, but she absolutely knows she loves being a total slut for you.

Finally Natalie does one final push and her entire fist is inside of Emma Watson. Natalie gives you a big thumbs up.

You let Natalie play with Emma's ass for a couple more minutes before you take over.

"You better not have ruined Emma's ass for me," you jokingly tell Natalie as you easily slide into Emma's anus.

"It's Emma's fault she's such an anal whore!" Natalie says.

"Yeah, but it's your fault you couldn't resist her ass," you tell Natalie and then you tell her that since she loves Emma Watson's ass so much to come over and suck your dick. You pull out of Emma's ass and Natalie takes your cock right into her mouth.

After giving Natalie a small taste of Emma Watson on your cock you shove your dick back inside Emma's rear end. You try to slam into her ass as hard as you can - you're brutal with her because you know she can take it.

Natalie is finger fucking herself as she watches you pound into Emma Watson's ass. You never imagined these two beautiful ladies were such nasty sluts!

"You know John. before we got distracted by Emma Watson's ass you were in the middle of fucking me..." Natalie says to you, trying to sound her sexiest (which is pretty damn sexy).

You relent and reluctantly pull out of Emma Watson's ass. This evening isn't about ass-fucking, after all. This is an evening about celebrating pregnancy - which you are doing by depositing as much cum into as many hot celebrities, unprotected, fertile wombs.

With this in mind you happily insert your huge dick back into Natalie Portman's pussy. You fuck her until you both as so sweaty and smelly and she has cum on your cock multiple times, each time calling out your name "John, John!"

Only then do you cum inside her. You fill Natalie Portman's perfect pussy with your thick baby batter. You inseminate her. Your balls clench as they pump a legendary load of spunk into Natalie's cunt.

Emma Watson cannot resist crawling under Natalie's quim and letting your cum flow into her mouth. There's so much of your cum that Emma chokes on it, but eventually swallows all that she can. Natalie can feel though that there's still plenty of your cum that shot deep inside her, doing what you both want your sperm to do.

Finally, Emma Watson thinks, after she's done eating Natalie, you can turn you undivided attention back to her.

Your cock stays hard after cumming in Natalie, so Emma is able to simply mount you. She begins riding you, grinding her young, lithe body up and down yours.

Emma rides you hard, right until she cums and her whole body shakes. Her orgasm comes quickly, since she was so close before when you were in her ass. She would have cum then if Natalie hadn't interrupted you.

After she cums you start fucking her harder, doggy-style. You grab Emma by the hips and pull her body hard to meet your thrusts. As you fuck her she starts begging you to cum.

"Fill me up, John, just like you did Natalie - no, even better, fill me like you did Candice and Taylor - fuck me 'til I'm pregnant and I promise you, you'll own me for life."

It's hard to argue with Emma Watson and her sexy British accent begging you to cum in her. So despite the fact that you've already deposited seven huge loads in seven hot pussies, you unleash a torrent of thick, white cum deep into Emma Watson's pussy.

"Thank you, John, thank you! I promise you I'll be a great mum to our baby!" Emma Watson tells you as she has another small orgasm just from the stimulation of being filled by your cum.

You call your Emma into the room and she spies the puddle of cum that's flowed out of Emma Watson's pussy. She wishes more than anything to have that cum in her own cunt - she wants to be impregnated by you. You see her staring and read the hunger in her eyes.

"You can _lick _it up," you tell her. "While I decide who to fuck next."

It's better than nothing, so Emma gets down on her knees and begins lapping your cum off the ground.

"Now," you say, "who shall I fuck next?"

Who do you want to fuck next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)