More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr5469 Mr5469

Who Found The Rulebook?

You and you love the idea of being humiliated.

You found the notebook and at first you don't believe that it is real, You smirk disbelievingly as you read the note and think why not? after all is just a game it isn't real, you think for a few moments and get an idea you always being really into SPH you have this fantasy of women laughing at your manhood and write.

  • New Rule: the owner of this notebook have a micropenis.

As you finish you feel a suddenly pull in your groin, you look down and feel something is different you put the notebook into your backpack and run to the restroom as you check there is no one in the restroom you close the door with look and open your pants, you see how your dick has shrivel to a pathetic one inch numb. your heart begin to pump harder has you see your shriveled manhood. you sit down in the toilet and pull the Notebook - New Rule: Only the owner of this notebook can write on it.

  • New Rule: The owner can't loose the notebook.
  • New Rule: Women love to laugh at small penises, almost as sex.
  • Old Rule: The owner of this notebook lives close to a nudist beach were a lot of college girls go to have a good time.
  • Old Rule: All Nurses and Female Doctors are hot.

As you finish you go outside of the bathroom you look for the window and see that now you live in a beach town, you see a few bikini girls walking through the street and fell how you get rock hard imagining her laughter, a hard rock two inch boner.

You will go to the beach but first you pull out the notebook and write some more rules.

  • Old Rule: The notebook owner, high school crush is a Doctor.
  • New Rule: The notebook owner will have a checkup, today a full body check down for an insurance, the doctor will try with all her strength, not to laugh.

As you finish, your cellphone rings with an alarm "Doctor Checkup in one hour" and with a huge pervert smile you got to your appointment.

A picture show for "medical reasons"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)