More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by olly olly

what will Mason do now? will he say sorry or will he make you his bitch

You and Mason try (and fail) to manage your insane libidos

You and Mason don't know what to say to each other so he quickly and quietly leaves.

For the next few days both you and Mason find yourselves both in states of almost constant arousal. You are fucking your girlfriend Emma and Mason is fucking his wife Sarah as often as they will let you, but it's still not enough. Both you and Mason find yourself jerking off multiple times a day - and it still feels hard to focus on life.

You feel like you can manage your out of control libido - thanks to fucking Emma a couple times a day when she drops a bombshell... Emma is leaving for a long weekend for a bachelorette party. She'll just be an hour away - but she tells you that it's a strictly girls only affair.

You're not sure how you'll manage for three whole days without Emma's pussy to fuck.

Well it turns out Sarah is going to the same bachelorette party...

The weekend comes and Mason only lasts one day before he tricks you to come over by saying he needs some help putting up some shelving units. Well you're not over at his house for more than five minutes before his gigantic cock is being rammed up your tight ass.

Another five minutes later, Mason is spurting his hot cum deep into your bowels as he screams out your name.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)