More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jenny smith Jenny smith

What dosage do you give Emma?

You accidentally get dosed

You’ve been double dosing Emma for 2 weeks now and sex has never been better. You even bragged to your friend James about it.

Unknown to you, James had begun fucking Emma while you were at the gym after work. He also been adding other ingredients to the smoothie you were feeding Emma, food coloring and flavor enhancers to make it taste better.

One night you came home from the gym, tired and thirsty. Reaching for a bottle of water, you notice what appears to be orange smoothies in the blender. Knowing the smoothies you’ve been giving Emma were green, you pour yourself a glass and down it quickly. Refilling your glass, you sit at the kitchen table and drink the second one more slowly.

Meanwhile, in the living room, James and Emma were making out on the couch. James was so preoccupied he failed to notice the time. He whispers in Emma’s ear, “go stand in the middle of the room and turn slowly for me so I can admire you.”

As Emma turn slowly in a circle, James pulls his already hard cock out of his pants and starts stroking it.

“Stop!” He commands Emma, who immediately obeys. “I want you to start dancing slowly for me.”

Once you’ve finished the second glass, you realize you feel refreshed and strangely relaxed. You head over to the sink and rinse the glass out before turning to the door into the living room.

Just as you reach the door, you hear a voice say, “Stop!” You immediately stop, hand in midair. “I want you to start dancing slowly for me.”

Unable to control yourself, you start dancing slowly in the kitchen, knowing something is wrong.

“Dance sexy for me and start stripping,” the voice commands.

Immediately you start dancing like you’ve seen strippers do in the club.

Emma starts doing the same in the living room. With her eyes fixed firmly on James’ cock, she slowly removes her clothes. Soon enough, Emma is naked.

“Start playing with your tits!” James commands. Still dancing, Emma starts fondling her breasts.

In the kitchen, you’ve just removed your boxers when the voice commands you again, “Start playing with your tits!” Immediately you start to fondle your nonexistent boobs. You know this is wrong, yet you can’t resist.

“Don’t you wish your tits were bigger?” The voice asked. Suddenly you DO wish your boobs were bigger.

“Now,” the voice commands, “get down on all fours, crawl to me and beg me for bigger boobs! Tell me how bad you want to suck my cock so that I’ll give you bigger boobs! Do it now!”

Do you obey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)