More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by yundme yundme

What's your next move?

Write some rules

Michael thought for a while and chose to see what he can do with the book.

Before leaving he opened the book and wrote,

OLD RULE: All women are embarrassed to be seen with little or no clothing on. The more skin they show other the more embarrassed they become.

NEW RULE: It is now law that all women between the age of 18 and 40 are only allowed to wear what a man tell them to. Every morning they must stand naked in front of a man and ask them what they are allowed to wear, if you are caught not obeying this law then you will be to walk 5 miles through town completely naked.

After writing this he looked around the room and saw all of the womens clothes change. Most were still pretty well covered, but there were some very embarrassed women amoungst them.

A waitress was now wearing a pair of 5 inch heels and a very short backless dress. The dress ended just 2 inches bellow her arse and the back was open from her neck to the top of her crack to show that she was wearing a bra or panties.

A customer was sat in the back, her face red with embarrassement as she was dressed in only a thong, 3 inch heels, a completely sheer dress and nipple tape. She sat holding her tablet as far up as she could to hide her face so no one would see her dressed like this.

Sat next to him were 2 beautiful blonde girls, twins who were exact mirrors of eachother. The only way to tell them apart was the colour in bikini they were wearing. On the left she wore a white bikini and the other wore black. They were both being very careful as to how they moved as there was sting attatched to their wrists which was also attatched to the knots in the other's bikini, their left hands tied to the others top and their right to the bottom. A big sudden move would render the other without an article of clothing so they were being very careful with how they chose to move.

Michael was loving the new reality and after thinking about it he opened the book and began to write,

OLD RULE: Women can only cum when humiliated or embarrassed

OLD RULE: A womans intelligence is defined by how recently she has came. If she has not orgasmed in an hour she loses 1 IQ point, and another 1 for every other hour that day. After 24 hours it is doubled to 2 IQ points an hour. After 48 hours it is again doubled to 4, and so on.

OLD RULE: Women can only cum with the permission of a man.

NEW RULE: When a woman is allowed to cum she will be the of the man who allowed her to for the next 24 hours.

NEW RULE: Female nudity is not outlawed if it is to serve a master.

After finishing writting his rules h heard one of the bikini clad twin tell the other to stop. He looked at them to see the one in white was stopping her sister from pulling on one of the strings. The one in black has a vacant exprssion on her face and seemed very confused.

The one in white looked at me and asked, "Sorry to disturb you, but my sister hasn't cum for a few days and she's a bit absent minded right now. Would she be allowed to cum at all?

Is she allowed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)