More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

What rules do you make?

Women are nothing more than men's property

Disclaimer: The themes, ideas and stories discussed in this chapter and beyond are meant to be purely fictional and do not accurately represent women's position in the real world.

You put pencil to paper as you begin writing your outlandish but soon to be real rules onto the tattered book.

NEW RULE: Women are valued as nothing more than men's property, no different than a piece of clothing or luggage owned by a man.

  • Men are legally allowed to order their property (women) around. Should a women disobey any commands, men are encouraged to instill disciplinary action or take it to the courts. The former being the more popular.

'' That's pretty good, but I can do better than that'' You think to yourself as you continue to fill up an empty page with your bullshit rules.

NEW RULE: Men who are entangled in marriages or romantic relationships are laughed at and ridiculed whereas men who own women are highly respected.

NEW RULE: Women can be traded, bought or exchanged by men like any piece of property. More often than not, cheaply.

E.g A man about to go in for a job interview realizes he's breathe stinks. A stranger just so happens to be chewing fresh mint gum. The men exchanges his property with the stranger for a stick of gum.

You sit back and read what you filthy mind just wrote before realizing that this is wrong. That what you've wrote is fundamentally wrong and plays at the very heart of negative human nature. Possibly leading to endless destruction and untold harm.

NEW RULE: Men are only allowed to own two women at any given time.

'' There we go, that should deal with human greed. My conscious can finally rest again''

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)