More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Under Under

Are you corrupted willingly or ?

Willingly (fucked rough)

You think on it long and hard, and about his long hard cock. "I..I need that cock, but can i ask for something?".

"What is it" said the incubus grinning when it noticed how you would not apart your gaze from his cock.

"I..i have a...fantasy about...being fucked rough while being insulted" you said the last sentence in a rush, barely audible to a human's ear.

"My, my, you don't have to be so shy about it. After all everyone has their fantasies". He says shoving you to your knees, in a way that his cock is barely touching your face, it's musky smell making you dizzy.

He grabs the backside of your head and 'forces' you to get a sniff of his scent, after a bit he let's go of your hair only to grab you again and put the head of his dick on your lips prompting you to open your mouth and suck his cock.

You try your best to fit the entire thing down your throat, despite the gag reflex, you SUCCeeded. "We have an experienced cocksucker here don't we" said the Sincubus starting to fuck your mouth faster, causing you to wet your boxers with precum & the salty taste of precum flood your entire mouth.

It was hot, so hot, hotter than a human's cock. The Sincubus pulled his cock out, to your dismay "Don't worry, slut, it won't be long" The way he said it you made your little (in comparison) dick throbe and wet itself with more precum, Then he ripped your shirt off, "Now like the bitch you are get on all four."

You do as he says, getting on hands and knees. The Sincubus rips your belt off, then your pants, then your boxers, "Someone's a little excited i see" He says squeezing your wet & throbbing dick, making you moan "You even moan like a slutty bitch" then he prepared his cock to enter your asshole, teasing, as he doesn't fuck you right away. "You want it don't you?." He said, rubbing his cock into your ass cheeks, "Ask for it." He said in a demanding voice, poking your anus with the head of his cock without putting it in.

You whine, ask & beg"Please...please put it in."

"Watch who you are talking to slut! Right now you are nothing but a worthless human bitch who agreed to be a demon just to have his ass filled with Sincubus Cock" He slapped your right asscheek, leaving the sensation of burning on it

"Please... I can't live without cock... Without a big cock like your filling me" You beg once again feeling some cum leaking out already.

"Beg, beg more like the slutty bitch you are!. Swear to become an Incubus and corrupt everyone,your friends, your family and all of humanity, and to keep performing acts of carnal lust for the rest of your existence"

Your mind was in a state of excitement to the prospect of having his long big dick inside you so you smiled and said "Of course, my world is lust. I beg you please, please, fuck me!, fuck my brains out, cum on my ass and let me become what I was meant to be. I want to turn every man in existence into an Incubus, and once that is done i want to keep having sex and performing the most lustful and slutty of acts!."

The Incubus laughed maniacally and said "You will be a great Incubus, so let's not delay your wish anymore, take it slut!."

He granted your desire and entered all of his 15 inches in one go, immediately you screamed to the feeling of fullness in your anus and started to drop precum into the floor,you watched your dick being rock hard but unable to ejaculate, you're infected, but for some reason the idea just excited you more, suddenly you could feel the big cock inside you getting in and out of you, fucking your anus like there was no tomorrow, and if all of the incubus are like him, the demons of lust will rule the world tomorrow.

"Uff, you haven't had a lot of customers lately huh?, your ass is tight as fuck!." He shouts, spanking your right asscheek once again which made you leave a little moan out of your mouth. You feel your arms give up to the weight, leaving your legs as the only thing supporting you from falling into the precum-filled floor below you.

"Damn!, you sure love my cock you slut!, are you ready to become my cumdump!?." He slaps your left cheek leaving a burning sensation on there.

"YES!" you moan.

"My name is Fornez and from here on out this human will become an incubus!" Farnez cums what you feel is 1 liter, at the same time you moan in ecstacy shooting your load into the floor.

You drop to the cum-filled floor as you feel Fornez's cock getting out of your ass "Not gonna lie, that was great for a human." You hear him say as cum starts to slowly get out of your ass. Your eyes are starting to feel heavy, you don't know if you can stay awake.

"Good night." Everything goes black.

What type of incubus(or sincubus) are you going to wake up as?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)