More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by Larry2011 Larry2011

What does Astrid ask Sam?

What is the size of your penis?

Astrid places both hands on Sam‘s back and calmly says “Sam, what is the actual size of your penis?”

Sam pulls against the gate but it’s useless, his hands won’t budge. “It’s normal” he says but no chime sounds. “It’s just like any other dick” but still no chime to show it’s the truth.

Isabella start giggling saying “Wow I didn’t expect this. Sam you might as well just say it”

Astrid, barley containing her laughter says “Sam you have to tell the truth”

Sam feels like his whole body turns red and blushes. “I hate this so much!” but accepting his fate he mumbles “It’s about 4 inches” but no chime sounds.

Astrid laughs even more “Holy shit Sam that not the truth either? You have to say it’s real size.”

“Fine, it’s 3 and a half inches when it’s hard” and the soft chime goes off showing he’s telling the truth.

Both the girls lock eyes and break out laughing. Isabella only laughs a little mostly feeling bad for Sam but Astrid falls to the grass saying “ Oh Sammy I’m so sorry”

Isabella places her hand on Sam's shoulders and says “It’s okay really. She’s just being a bitch. It’s not bad don’t worry”

As Sam come to grips with the fact that he just was to share his biggest secret he is horrified to realize all 3.5 inches of his cock have come to full attention tenting his boxers out like a flag of embarrassment. Trying to hide it he turned his back towards them and tries to act like he’s working on the gate.

As Astrid stands up she runs her hands through her hair and says “Alright let’s go again! Let’s get another amazing truth to be spoken”

What is the next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)