More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by Larry2011 Larry2011

What does the sign say?

To open the gate speak truth

"To open this gate one must place their hands on it and answer three questions truthfully, with hands in place they will not be released until the truth has been spoken." read Isabella aloud to the others. "Well that sounds simple, Sam will you do it? Since your hand is already on it?"

"NO WAY" Sam said instantly but to his utter horror he found he couldn't take his hand off the gate. "Oh my God this can't be happening" he complained until he resigned himself to his fate. "I guess I have to, so, Yes." Upon his yes a chime sounded.

"Thats one truth" smiled Astrid. "Okay what are we going to ask him next?" She said with an evil grin.

As Sam stands there in his boxers, his mind races. He has to say the truth or he can't let go of the gate plus he is almost nude in front of two of the most attractive woman he knows. It's all he can do to focus and not tent his boxers and show off his meager penis to them. Then he feels a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh Sam this is going to be fun" says Astrid as she steps up beside him. "Earlier I cracked a joke about your dick being small and you got really defensive so I have a really fun question for you."

What does Astrid ask Sam?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)