More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by Larry2011 Larry2011

What is the next

Isabella tries to be nice

Astrid leans over to Isabella and says "What else can we ask? He's stuck to the fence. He basically belongs to us."

"Astrid be nice. That was mean to make him say that." says Isabella.

"But it was so funny! Plus, Isabella I saw you laughing."

"Okay maybe it was a little funny, but Im sure his dick isn't bad, maybe just a bit small."

"OMG Isabella, Sam can't move, lets look."

Sam's heart dropped to his feet. "What!?"

Despite Isabella's slight objections Astrid walks up behind Sam and slowly wrapped her hands around the waist of his boxers. Sam pulls on the fence as hard as he can begging "NO NO NO, you don't need to see anything!" But Astrid still grabbed those boxers and pulled them down, unknowingly catching on his hard cock, pulling it down painfully and snapping it back to its full 3 inch glory.

"Isabella you have to come and look at this, I have never seen one so small Sam, I swear I'm not being mean, I'm just being honest here."

Sam just breathed and tried to pretend it wasn't happening. while Isabella walks over and without meaning to, says out loud "Oh wow" upon seeing his rock hard baby dick. Not being able to completely contain her laugh she says "Sam, really it's not that bad."

"Not that bad?" objects Astrid. "That is the same size as my little brother who runs around naked before his bath."

"Astrid, be nice!"

"Bullshit Isabella, If you like it so much then grab the gate. I have some questions for you about that mini peeny of his."

Sam is losing his mind. He can't believe this is happening to him plus he is so mad that his dick has betrayed him and gone rock hard this whole time. "What the fuck guys? Just ask for the third truth and lets go. Please pull my boxers up and stop, PLEASE!"

Astrid places a firm hand on Sam's shoulder and says, "Calm down little man, Isabella has some questions to answer. Plus, maybe I enjoy looking at that little pinky down there."

Isabella places a hand on the gate with a polite smile and says, "Sam its okay, really. I don't know why she is doing this but let's just get it over with."

What does Astrid ask Isabella?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)