More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by alphamike alphamike

Do the changes go as planned?

The morning after

Mike woke up late as it was Saturday and he only needed to meet up with his friends later. He had forgotten about the rule book until he noticed it on his desk. He could smell the eggs and bacon being cooked downstairs and excitedly went down for breakfast in the kitchen.

What greeted him downstairs was beyond his imagination. His Dad was sitting at the breakfast table reading the newspaper as normal with his sister (Vicky) below the table giving him a vigorous blow job as she eagerly tired to get her father's cum. When he reached to bottom of the stairs his father looked over at him saying "good morning sleepy head, come have some breakfast." Vicky momentarily stopped long enough to ask if he had slept well then continued her sloppy, noisy blow job.

Mike started to get erect as he approach his Mum who was naked from the waist down. She turned around and asked with a smile, "Is that for Me? It is wonderful that you still think I am attractive". She bent over and gave his now erect cock a quick suck then turn back around to tend to the food that was on the stove. "Sorry I can't suck you off right now as I do not want the food to burn. Why don't you stick that cock in me instead." Mike approached her from the rear, grasped his cock and inserted his cock into her pussy, noting that the pussy was wet and oozing his father's cum. He thrust twice into his mum until she placed her hand on hip to stop his thrusts. "Mike! what are you doing? You know you can't fuck my pussy." thinking quickly Mike replied, " I know mum, I just forgot to bring the lube and was using your pussy juices before I fuck your ass.". Mike then withdrew his cock and inserted it into his Mum's ass before pounding away. It felt tight and warm.

Mum was happily cooking while enjoying the morning fuck when she said, "Could you not come in my ass, I would like you to cum on my eggs I prefer it that way." Mike was close to cumming and was to stop. Just then his Dad asked him to pass him the pitcher from the kitchen counter. Mike withdrew and brought the pitcher to his Dad who passed it to Vicky who then proceed to piss in the pitcher. This drove Mike closer to the edge and just as he was going to turn around and head back to his Mum, she approached him with a plate held low and proceeded to jerk him off on to the plate. Mike was not able to hold off his orgasm and came on his Mum's breakfast. Mum had a huge smile of her face and was happy that she got to taste her son's cum again, which seemed to happen infrequently ever since Mike started to go to college.

Mum brought the rest of the breakfast to the table and all the family members sat at the table to enjoy the meal. Naturally, Vicky was not very hungry as she already had a couple rounds of her Das's cum that filled her up. Mike still getting accustomed to the situation decided to sit quietly to find out about the changes to the world that he started. Just as he dug in, his Mum decided to eat with one hand while reaching over to slowly jerk Mike off. Dad and Vicky poured themselves glasses of fresh warm piss.

The family happily ate and talked about stuff that happened, and Mike listened attentively amazed at the debauchery that the world had become.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)