More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by longtall9 longtall9

What's next?

The World Of My Rules

The Facilitator

Leading this stunning set of wet dream beauties was a long-legged, large breasted cock tingler in 5” spikes. Her short black dress swished in time to the luscious undulations of her hips, revealing teasing peaks of her black lace stocking tops and the black garter straps holding them up.

Her full chestnut mane framed a face of creamy delight, with smoldering eyes staring straight at me and a knowing smile on her perfect lips.

I could feel my 9” dick swelling and beginning to throb at the sight of this creature, who stopped directly in front of me, along with her sexy entourage fanning out behind her.

“I’m the Facilitator.” She fairly oozed the words. The sound found its way to my ears and into a part of my brain that only focused on pleasure. My cock jumped. She drew her shoulders back to better display her large tits for me, which I simultaneously realized is exactly what I wanted her to do.

She stepped smoothly around behind me where I was sitting on the bench, my erection now straining against the fabric of my pants. Each of the 6 babes in front of me began to display their assorted bountiful assets for me.

The Facilitator leaned over, her tits against my neck and the back of my head. As I watched the horny girls posing in front of me, lifting their skirts to show naked, hairless cunt lips, turning around and bending over for ass viewing, doing leg shows, undoing a few buttons for down-the-blouse cleavage teases, and the Facilitator sensuously licked my ear and whispered, “They’ll do whatever you want. As long as you want. I will let them know what that is, because I am the Facolitator, and I know what’s in that dirty mind of yours. Everything. And, you’re VERY dirty, aren’t you? Don’t you worry. EVERYTHING you want, you will have. We will do whatever you want us to do to you, and you can do whatever you want to do to us.”

I picked up the Rulebook and wrote;

The Facilitator will feel everything I feel.

And, almost as an afterthought:

I can have unlimited orgasms.

I thought that might come in handy. With a planet of millions of beautiful sex toys to fuck and play with, I figure I will be a very busy, very dirty boy. Already, the tired old unhappy world I’d left behind was happily forgotten.

How does a really dirty boy write rules for a planet of millions of mind-reading sex facilitators?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)