More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who Found The Rulebook?

Taegan Turner, Superhero obsessed cheerleader

You are Taegan Turner, a 18 year old cheerleader who matchs the stereotype near perfectly.

Short blonde that was usually in a ponytail, Probably one of the most popular girls in school, a fit and curvy body that made boys drool and girl jealous ,and she came from a rich family that basically handed everything to her on a silver platter.

The only thing that it doesn't fit the cheerleader stereotype is her obsession with superheroes.

Her Uncle had been a comic book artist, and while staying with her family during a summer when she was six. He showed her all the art he was working on. That was where the obsession had started.

By age 9, Taegan was a big fan of basically all superheroes. If you wanted to know about any hero, she could tell you.

The obsession grew more when her Uncle died when she was 12, in order to cope with the grief. She began to trace his old comic art, which she eventually ended up learning how to draw in this art style.

She had kept her love for superheroes mostly hidden, even though nowadays thanks to all the movies; it was far from out of place to like superheroes. She doesn't talk about it much because she felt like it didn't match the cheerleader reputation she had.

Catching up to the current, Taegan was shocked that the notebook actually worked. All the possibilities were dancing in her mind; she could do anything and everything she wanted.

She could live out all her fantasies; so that left the question:

What to do first?

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)