More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr. E Mr. E

what's the story?

Stinks

Jane, Zoey, Emma, Xena, and Taylor were five of the most vain, richest, and bitchiest bullies ever to exist. Ever since they first met in preschool, the five friends constantly made the lives of anyone and everyone they came across a living hell. And this continued as they reached the ages of twenty-eight (Jane, Emma, and Xena) and twenty-nine (Zoey and Taylor).

Men or woman, it didn't matter. If these women thought you were a perfect target, then you were a perfect target.

Such was the case of Paula, a chubby thirty year old woman with small breasts who the five met at the campgrounds (a place where people rented vacation cabins). The women had stolen Paula's clothes while she was in the shower before dragging her out and throwing her into a large mud puddle, making oinking sounds and calls of "Sooey" as Paula got up and ran through the laughing crowd; completely mortified as she streaked back to her cabin.

Little did the women have any idea that they had just messed with the wrong woman...


A few days later, Paula peeked out from behind a tree as she saw the five terrors heading towards the showers, a smirk coming to her lips as she watched them enter. Paula knew she had to act fast to make her work, so step one was to quickly run into the camp showers and steal their clothes.

Fortunately, as she saw that the five didn't even bother to put their belongings in a locker while they showered, this was much easier done then said. Paula scooped the clothes, towels, and keys to their cabin into a sack, before quickly and quietly leaving the showers.

As she tossed the sack into a wood pile that was going to be used for a bonfire later, the chubby woman executed step two. Picking up a small, cloth covered cage, Paula placed it in front of the door. Her father owned a wildlife vet clinic just outside the campground, one that he left to her when he retired, and that's where she met her "accomplice" in her : Sandalwood the Skunk. Fortunately for Paula, Sandalwood seemed to have no interest in spraying her as, miraculously, he seemed to be very comfortable around her.

But around other people...?

"Okay, Sandalwood." Paula whispered as she opened the door of the cage. "Go get'em!"


"So then I told him, 'If you really wanted to seduce me, then you should've taken about fifty bottles of that stuff, Shrimp Shaft'." Jane said as the other four laughed, the five having finished their shower as Emma wrapped a small orange towel around her head.

"Oh man!" Taylor laughed as they stepped out, "I bet that pathetic loser must have left all girls alone after that."

"Well, I can think of only one girl that would be okay with how small he was: Ms. Rosie Palms!" Jane cackled as the four made their way to the bench where their belongings were.

"Um, guys?" Xena asked, frozen in fear as she stopped laughing. "Where are our clothes?"

The other four stopped laughing immediately as they looked over to the bench, their blood running cold as they saw that the bench no longer held their clothes (which contained their keys, phones, and wallets) nor their towels.

"What the hell?!" Jane barked before turning to Emma. "I told you we should've spent the money for locker rentals!"

"What?!" Emma snapped in disbelief, "I was the one who told you that, Bitch! But no! You wanted to spend that money on the cabin with the jacuzzi!"

"Uh... Guys." Xena whispered, noticing something else in the room.

"Oh, don't you dare tell me that you had a problem with that hot tub!" Jane snapped back, pushing Emma slightly.

"Girls! Shut up!" Zoey hissed through her teeth fearfully as she and Taylor saw the exact same thing that Xena saw.

"Did you just push me?!" Emma barked, glaring at Jane angrily.

"Maybe..." Jane challenged, pushing the other woman again. "What are you going to do about it, thumb sucker?!"

"Hey! You promised you were never going to tell anyone that!"

"Girls! Stop talking!" Taylor squeaked.

"I haven't, but maybe I will!"

"Then I'll let it slip that our fearless leader still wets the bed!"

"Oh, you dirty, evil, little..." Jane trailed off as she caught a glimpse of what the other three girls were seeing, letting out a terrified shriek. "SKUNK!"

At that yell, Sandalwood fearfully spun around and lifted his tail, spraying the five girls from head to toe in his musk. The girls screamed and turned around, only for the skunk to spray them again before bounding out the door once more.


Paula waved goodbye to Sandalwood as he ran out of the showers and into the woods, an evil smile coming to her face as she smelt what had happened.

"Quickly, Girls! Back to the shower!" Paula heard Jane's voice shout. Holding her breath and sticking her head into the shower building, the chubby woman was greeted with the sight of the five woman desperately scrubbing themselves and each other with soaps, body wash, and hot water.

Paula had to fight back a giggle as she brought her head back out, knowing full well that the soaps and body wash wouldn't work, and the hot water would only make the five smell even worse. Picking up the cage, Paula made her way back to the vet clinic with a smile on her face.


"It's not coming off!" Taylor whined as she and Zoey scrubbed one another. "It's not coming off!"

"Ugh!" Emma groaned as she and Xena stopped scrubbing each other. "I think we're actually starting to smell worse!"

"That's impossible!" Jane barked as she stopped scrubbing Zoey, giving herself a sniff... Before recoiling in disgust. "Okay. You're right. We smell like run over. What are we gonna do?"

"I've heard tomato juice works." Zoey said as the five turned off the showers. "We have some back at the cabin, I think."

"No we don't." Xena commented, "We used it all up making those Bloody Marys last night, remember?"

"Oh yeah."

"Well, there's only one thing left to do, then." Jane said, "We have to get back to our cabin and one of us has to get dressed and go buy more tomato juice."

"You want us to walk all the way back to our cabin - which is on the other side of the campgrounds, mind you, while we're soaking wet, naked, and smelling like a sewer caught on fire?!" Taylor asked in disbelief.

"Do any of you girls have a better idea?" Jane asked rhetorically, raising an eyebrow as the four remained silent. "Didn't think so. Now, Zoe, go see if the coast is clear."

Zoey let out a whimper as she quickly padded towards the door, the others following close behind her as she poked her head outside...

Is the coast clear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)